this should be the path to find them

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700Asia_v6.0.0.723_P6.6.0.248
    04-09-12 07:48 PM
    What software do you use to inject cod files? Can someone upload their cod files here? It seems that my BlackBerry Handheld software is missing.
    You can use bbsak , BBHTool or BB Boss to inject those cod.
    someone already post the cods.. just download it..
    i'll give you the link.

http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...04/index4.html
    04-10-12 12:50 AM
    What software do you use to inject cod files? Can someone upload their cod files here? It seems that my BlackBerry Handheld software is missing.
    Sorry if I'm unable to reply sooner, been busy @work. I use BBHTool or BSAK, either should work. After injecting, normal battery reading & discharge should take place after a day or two.
    Last edited by radi33idar; 04-13-12 at 11:08 AM.
    04-13-12 11:03 AM
    o.k i read a lot more,
    I think i got it,
    i have to take, .723 cod files:
    net_rim_bb_phone_dc_resources cod ,
    net_rim_bb_phone_resource cod.
    and net_rim_bb_phone_model_cod.(from Xarles)

Installing OS.688+Yvon(add .723 codes from Xarles), will be the same that injecting? to Fix the Battery Reading on the Curve 9300.
    (Originally Posted by radi33idar I've fixed mine by injecting .723 cod files: net_rim_bb_phone_dc_resources cod , net_rim_bb_phone_resource cod. and net_rim_bb_phone_model_cod.)

I think is the same a fresh instal whit os+yvon and .723 from Xarles for the 9300(fix battery reading), any help or directions will be appreciated, Gracias..
    04-15-12 07:33 AM
    Giving this a go. Thanks for the hard work, wu-wei.
    wu-wei likes this.
    04-15-12 05:01 PM
    Wow. I've had this installed for almost a month. I might be approaching some sort of personal record.
    ench18, leontam, andyahs and 1 others like this.
    04-16-12 08:59 PM
    Wow. I've had this installed for almost a month. I might be approaching some sort of personal record.
    Lol! This is my longest
    leontam likes this.
    04-16-12 09:48 PM
    Using a Rogers branded BB9700 on the Bell network, I had to remove the Yvon BB Maps update and use the 6.0.0.723 base to get BB Maps to work. Perhaps something with the service books? Not sure. Regardless, it works when I did that.

Also, I still have a good memory leak happening. In about 4 days I went from 75mb free to about 40mb, which is where it seems to stabilize. After a Quickpull, the same thing.
    Last edited by alebowgm; 04-17-12 at 11:05 PM.
    04-17-12 11:02 PM
    I have an 9800 and want to install Yvon on a 723 base. Is this safe? I see you recommend using 668... is there a reason for this?

Thanks,
    M
    04-18-12 04:42 PM
    I have an 9800 and want to install Yvon on a 723 base. Is this safe? I see you recommend using 668... is there a reason for this?

Thanks,
    M
    Should work just fine on a 723 base.

Yes, there is a reason I recommend 668. I am lazy and haven't updated the first post to reflect the newer base available for the 9800. I think pinkfloyd1978 sent me a PM about that question a few weeks ago, but I still haven't changed the first post.
    04-18-12 05:12 PM
    Using a Rogers branded BB9700 on the Bell network, I had to remove the Yvon BB Maps update and use the 6.0.0.723 base to get BB Maps to work. Perhaps something with the service books? Not sure. Regardless, it works when I did that.

Also, I still have a good memory leak happening. In about 4 days I went from 75mb free to about 40mb, which is where it seems to stabilize. After a Quickpull, the same thing.
    Interesting issue with Maps - I haven't heard that before. I honestly don't know what is going on there.

As for the memory leak, I see approximately the same thing on my device. I've tried plenty of different things to correct it, but I'm still living with a hefty bit of memory usage. My device functions fine, I never see any hourglassing or anything like that....so I'm ok with it.
    04-18-12 05:14 PM
    is it possible to add the mobile hotspot feature from 7.1
    04-20-12 09:20 AM
    is it possible to add the mobile hotspot feature from 7.1
    No, can't be done. Sorry.
    04-20-12 09:49 AM
    Wu, the 7.1.402 leaks are out, I suppose we'll be going to see another great build soon?
    04-20-12 10:03 AM
    Wu, the 7.1.402 leaks are out, I suppose we'll be going to see another great build soon?
    Grabbing one of them right now.

I got bored (just yesterday, of course) and built something for myself - I am testing a rollback to my old favorite 6.0.0.615 as a base. That required a few changes in several files, but it was a fun little project.

I'll probably have something new cooked up in a short while.
    leontam likes this.
    04-20-12 10:07 AM
    Grabbing one of them right now.

I got bored (just yesterday, of course) and built something for myself - I am testing a rollback to my old favorite 6.0.0.615 as a base. That required a few changes in several files, but it was a fun little project.

I'll probably have something new cooked up in a short while.
    As usual waiting for the next one ... Yvon was amazing ...
    Hope this one is one step better
    04-20-12 10:31 AM
    New build posted here
    04-20-12 04:53 PM
    Hey All

I just stepped back in to this wonderful hybrid world on my bb 9700

I put the 723 base (from Cellcom network) and revised the files under the java folder with the ones posted in the first post of this thread.

I also shrunk the OS and save about 65 MB by using the BBHTool.

I was very happy to see that the OS was working super fast( the annoying balckberry clock icon indicating the blackberry processing simply didnt show !! )

But - something is very weird with the battery , al of the sudden, after 2-3 hours of "normal" work (wifi, 3g, GPS, etc) I am getting the message "battery drained, shutting down handlehand" this happens , very often, so I guess that either

1) I didnt something wrong with the installtion process
    2) the yvon files had a bug
    3) the shrink tool did something wrong
    4) 723 had a bug that caused the battery drain
    Last edited by ofird; 04-21-12 at 01:44 AM. Reason: spelling
    04-21-12 01:41 AM
118 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD