If i click the back up files do i have to click the restore also?
    12-27-12 09:07 AM
    I tried it but there's nothing appeared on my sceen,the box and ticks one.
    12-27-12 11:02 AM
    Loved the B@stard Hybrids upgraded to a 9360 with OS 7.1 so I'm not using Hybrid anymore but its an awesome Hybrid
    12-27-12 11:07 AM
    I dont have device application loader its CLEAN huhuhuh
    12-27-12 11:13 AM
    Reloaded this hybrid now on my 9300. Will post results after a week or two.
    12-27-12 11:14 AM
    my average discharge rate is always -5.5% while max is -23%. i don't think mine is decent by compared to you guys that get average -3%
    12-28-12 12:04 PM
    Hello Guys...thanks for testing and posting the latest hybrid...may i ask, WuWei and Bmercer94...are both of you migrated to Aorist or have you remained on Aikido? I am on Aikido now and happy with it...but if Aorist is the place to be i will make the move...Cheers!
    12-30-12 12:07 PM
    Another great hybrid! -3.6 ADR on my curve 9330.
    wu-wei likes this.
    12-30-12 08:26 PM
    Hello Guys...thanks for testing and posting the latest hybrid...may i ask, WuWei and Bmercer94...are both of you migrated to Aorist or have you remained on Aikido? I am on Aikido now and happy with it...but if Aorist is the place to be i will make the move...Cheers!
    I was on Aorist until about 2 days ago. All screens posted in the thread by me, unless states otherwise, were from my device running Aorist over 9700/6.0.0.723.
    12-31-12 12:00 AM
    my average discharge rate is always -5.5% while max is -23%. i don't think mine is decent by compared to you guys that get average -3%
    Still getting those ADR's?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9220 using Tapatalk
    12-31-12 02:14 AM
    Very speedy. Great work Wu, much appreciated!
    01-02-13 01:43 AM
    Still getting those ADR's?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9220 using Tapatalk
    yeah...i think by battery pack is worn out. it's been 2 years already.
    01-02-13 07:22 AM
    I ran Aorist for a couple of weeks, but I have returned to Aikido. There is just something really special about that build and my 9700 performs best with it.
    01-02-13 02:07 PM
    I ran Aorist for a couple of weeks, but I have returned to Aikido. There is just something really special about that build and my 9700 performs best with it.
    Wait a minute...... You're the Hybrid builder, but you rolled back to an earlier build? What am I missing here?
    01-02-13 05:40 PM
    Wait a minute...... You're the Hybrid builder, but you rolled back to an earlier build? What am I missing here?
    Not missing anything. I use the build that works best for me. I've bounced back and forth between Aikido and all of my other builds. But Aikido just keeps giving me consistently reliable results.
    01-02-13 05:47 PM
    So I should install Akimbo, use it for "a while", then install Aorist to see whether I should roll back to Akimbo?
    01-02-13 05:59 PM
    So I should install Akimbo, use it for "a while", then install Aorist to see whether I should roll back to Akimbo?
    That's a personal choice. As the guy who builds these things, I get to see plenty of feedback in all of my threads as well as keeping track of how each build performs for me.

That is the key - go with the build that performs best for you. Most folks who get into hybrids tend to reinstall OSes more frequently than others. If I was going to recommend one of my builds over the others, I'd go with Aikido. But I keep building to see whether I can improve on things. Some folks have had much better performance with my other builds....but that is what's best for them.
    01-02-13 06:06 PM
    That's a personal choice. As the guy who builds these things, I get to see plenty of feedback in all of my threads as well as keeping track of how each build performs for me.

That is the key - go with the build that performs best for you. Most folks who get into hybrids tend to reinstall OSes more frequently than others. If I was going to recommend one of my builds over the others, I'd go with Aikido. But I keep building to see whether I can improve on things. Some folks have had much better performance with my other builds....but that is what's best for them.
    More frequently is right. Up until about a month ago I was reloading OSes every few days. As for recommendations I also recommend Aikido, that being said in preparation for BB10 I'm on stock 6.0.0.615 as my 9700 is destined for my mothers purse upon release. Why .615? Because it is the latest version from the phones original carrier. No other reason.
    01-02-13 07:06 PM

And thank you for keeping building for us...
    As I said around here, it's not about having the latest .cod files from the latest releases but a matter of which combination will adapt the best to your device and the use you give to it.. I think Wu has been doing such a great job combining speed and never forgetting the battery life...
    I recently updated myself to a newest device (I was on OS6) and currently running a stock OS7.1 to see my results and in a few days I'll start loading hybrids to see if I can get some improvements...
    I think once you've loaded your first hybrid, you won't stop until you find the best of the bests for you..for me it's addictive and I think that the feeling of who builds is the same so, I think we have a problem... We're BlackBerry addicts... I myself admit it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9220 using Tapatalk (not hybridized...yet :P)
    01-02-13 09:56 PM
    For me Akimbo had terrible battery life, I rolled back to Aikido. I skipped Alcohol and am currently trying Aorist. Battery life is definitely better then I got with Akimbo. I may also go back to Aikido it seems to have been the best I have tried.
    01-03-13 07:33 AM
    More frequently is right. Up until about a month ago I was reloading OSes every few days.
    Every few days? That doesn't make the device very usable IMO.
    01-03-13 03:06 PM
    Every few days? That doesn't make the device very usable IMO.
    not very usable in which way? i was constantly testing builds(both B@stard and BL) under extremely high use to see which was best, in a short period of time.
    01-03-13 05:26 PM
    yeah all the hybrids with different combination .cods have different effects...i tend to agree with the majority that aikiko..is one of the best, but just having a new hybrid is reason for update

i always find my phone performance dipping after a month's use for some odd reason...more mem leaks i guess

via Mobile

Smartphone : Bold 9700 - 6.0.0.723
    Tablet : Playbook 16GB - 2.1.0.1314
    l0rd1 likes this.
    01-03-13 07:31 PM
    i always find my phone performance dipping after a month's use for some odd reason...more mem leaks i guess
    exactly same with me, after using for sometimes, the performance decreasing, based on experience with my official OS 6 before and alcohol shrinked
    aaahhh, maybe I should reload OS every couple month, just like ms windows , LOL
    01-04-13 12:03 AM
    I love the Aikido's Battery & Memory Management very much. But I also need to have Alcohol's Browser too. Is it impossible to get the Alcohol's Browser's cods and replace in Aikido.
    Please advise
    01-04-13 11:38 AM
86 1234