after 3 days with this build, it still remains the same, the wifi is not the issue
    As mentioned here in this post http://forums.crackberry.com/members/wu-wei-111434/

there is probably not much to do :-(

The guys who have this rolling - enjoy, wu-wei - you are doing an excellent job!
    wu-wei likes this.
    06-11-12 01:43 PM
    After 1 Day it seems it is stable now. Getting 2.4% Battery drain on BIS 3G conection, 2 Email accounts, 30 mins refresh period for Twitter and 1 Hour refresh period for FB.
    wu-wei likes this.
    06-11-12 08:37 PM
    I'm sure the weekend warriors will appreciate something to occupy their time while installing this one and putting it through the paces.

I did use earlier wifi files, so I am confident those issues should resolve. I also kept the resource file from 6.x to address the 3G bullet appearance.

I've been running this build for several days and I've been happy with its performance.
    i'm also happy mates... but i changed the browser cod to be 700.598, makes me happier mates...
    06-11-12 09:26 PM
    hi wu, thanks for the build. i love it. really.

btw, up til now, i'm back to xarles. why? because this one gives me good speed in network connection (with BIS). i've tested with acacia too but the max speed i got was around 28 - 32 KBps. with xarles, i have above 60 KBps, really stable, even at peak hour. at the time i conduct the test, i also tested with my desktop and a 10Mbps broadband. that way i know if the server was busy or not. the test file was ~90 MB zip file.

my two cents.
    tang63 likes this.
    06-11-12 10:00 PM
    I've reverted back to stock 723 shrunk to see if the battery problem persists, and the issue is no longer there!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    06-12-12 07:04 AM

btw, up til now, i'm back to xarles. why? because this one gives me good speed in network connection (with BIS). i've tested with acacia too but the max speed i got was around 28 - 32 KBps. with xarles, i have above 60 KBps, really stable, even at peak hour. at the time i conduct the test, i also tested with my desktop and a 10Mbps broadband. that way i know if the server was busy or not. the test file was ~90 MB zip file.

my two cents.
    I get bored quite easily, and we haven't seen any new OSes in a while. So I have been analyzing previous builds a bit and I'm tinkering with a few things using older files. We'll see whether it produces anything worthwhile.
    06-12-12 07:04 PM
    I get bored quite easily, and we haven't seen any new OSes in a while.
    Same here. No new updates especially os6. Still stuck with that .723 build. Waiting impatiently for a new update. Lol

06-13-12 12:54 AM
    New build is in testing now - made a few minor changes but they seem to be good ones so far. Obviously I have no new resources to build with, but I'm fine-tuning with what I have available.
    06-13-12 11:50 AM
    Anytime wu anytime..

06-13-12 03:02 PM
    Wu, do you recommend this new build or the previous? I ask because I know you are taking a different approach (more os6)
    06-14-12 09:14 AM
    Wu, do you recommend this new build or the previous? I ask because I know you are taking a different approach (more os6)
    I hesitate to say this, because I liked Acacia a lot...but if Abalone is working well for you I'd stick with it for a few days. This new build that I'm testing is quite smooth, and should be ready for release very shortly.
    caquito07 likes this.
    06-14-12 12:18 PM
    did anyone else run into a bug where the alarm would not work?

i would set an alarm, sit there stare at it and watch the time goes by, and it isnt triggered.
    Battery Pull, fixes the problem, but then the problem shows up again after a while. So far, I've noticed a battery pull before i go to sleep will allow the alarm to work in the morning, but it wont work the next morning.

maybe aardvark is better for me? ( i dont recall the bug on that version..the only other version i tried)

probably can just hold out for the new one
    06-14-12 12:19 PM
    Sorry to dissapoint u mate but mine is clear as crystals. No bug anywhere. What base did u use? So far .723 is doing superb on mine. U shud give abalone a shot.

06-14-12 12:36 PM
    Sorry to dissapoint u mate but mine is clear as crystals. No bug anywhere. What base did u use? So far .723 is doing superb on mine. U shud give abalone a shot.
    Used base .723

only thing i did different while installing (compared to when i installed aardvark) was i used desktop manager to restore a backup of my apps because i got lazy. usually i manually reinstall them. if no one else has the alarm prob, then this must be the reason

ill wait for the next one, and reinstall my apps manually after ill probably build the jads and keep them on my sd card or something...
    06-14-12 01:39 PM

ill wait for the next one, and reinstall my apps manually after ill probably build the jads and keep them on my sd card or something...

U should have done that earlier mate. But nevertheless,it's never too late

06-14-12 01:44 PM

i would set an alarm, sit there stare at it and watch the time goes by, and it isnt triggered.
    Battery Pull, fixes the problem, but then the problem shows up again after a while. So far, I've noticed a battery pull before i go to sleep will allow the alarm to work in the morning, but it wont work the next morning.

maybe aardvark is better for me? ( i dont recall the bug on that version..the only other version i tried)

probably can just hold out for the new one

Used base .723

only thing i did different while installing (compared to when i installed aardvark) was i used desktop manager to restore a backup of my apps because i got lazy. usually i manually reinstall them. if no one else has the alarm prob, then this must be the reason

I personally didn't have any alarm bugs with this build, but I also use the same app restore method you described...so I'm not sure what happened there.

I'm going to run Adrenaline (new build) for another day and likely release it here. It's doing very well for me.
    06-14-12 01:48 PM
    New build, Adrenaline, is up now.

I'm quite pleased with this particular build.
    06-14-12 05:26 PM

my two cents.
    which country are u from? what telco?
    06-15-12 07:16 AM
    I'm going to run Adrenaline (new build) for another day and likely release it here. It's doing very well for me.
    New build, Adrenaline, is up now.
    Apparently a "day" is less than four hours for me...testament to my lack of patience with certain things. Either that, or I am orbiting the sun far more quickly than everyone else.
    06-15-12 09:57 AM
    Apparently a "day" is less than four hours for me...testament to my lack of patience with certain things. Either that, or I am orbiting the sun far more quickly than everyone else.

Lol. Uranus maybe?

06-15-12 09:59 AM
    Lol. Uranus maybe?

That part orbits *with* me. LOL. Pretty sure I'm inside Venus.
    06-15-12 10:05 AM
    That part orbits *with* me. LOL. Pretty sure I'm inside Venus.

Lol. U one tough *sun*

06-15-12 08:22 PM
    Lol. U one tough *sun*

So is Venus. Sheesh...she is wearing me out. Kinda slowing me down a little bit.
    06-16-12 02:36 AM
    apologies if this is the wrong thread to post but I am having trouble running this hybrid. can someone either please contact me and give me a noobproof guide or even do remote assistance on my pc as I am absolutely clueless!

pin - 27C0BDFA
    email - gareththomaslennonatgmaildotcom
    06-19-12 12:43 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD