update appworld 3.1.2.32. and then cant start with appwold. What problem ?
    Uh, you're using AppWorld. THAT is a problem.

Ok, I won't be a complete smart@ss. But I will say this: I don't install AppWorld on my device, so I don't have an answer for this one. If I did though, I'd need some more information...like what happens when you try to start AW, maybe whether you're seeing any entries in the Event Log, that sort of thing.
    05-25-12 09:23 AM
    Uh, you're using AppWorld. THAT is a problem.

Ok, I won't be a complete smart@ss. But I will say this: I don't install AppWorld on my device, so I don't have an answer for this one. If I did though, I'd need some more information...like what happens when you try to start AW, maybe whether you're seeing any entries in the Event Log, that sort of thing.
    Omg. Why don't u use app world? You got all your apps you use already backed up?

But isn't it a pity to miss out on new apps like Viber etc?
    05-25-12 09:35 AM
    Omg. Why don't u use app world? You got all your apps you use already backed up?

Oh, I use AppWorld. Just not on my device. I have found it takes up way too many resources, especially on the 9700. There are ways around it.
    05-25-12 09:45 AM

Like some of us we call AW in a lot of terms. I don't use AW too. it eats up a huge chunk of space.
    05-25-12 09:48 AM
    Oh, I use AppWorld. Just not on my device. I have found it takes up way too many resources, especially on the 9700. There are ways around it.
    What ways around it? and resources?

it eats up a huge chunk of space.
    Space you referring here is as in device memory (ram) or the storage space of the device?

Thanks

You guys never fail to amaze me on the capabilities of a BB. Makes me feel totally unwilling to change to another device this yr end! LOL.
    05-25-12 09:55 AM
    There is version .437 here on CB forum and everywhere .. you know what to do wu
    05-25-12 10:08 AM
    There is version .437 here on CB forum and everywhere .. you know what to do wu
    Yup. Just waiting for this excruciatingly slow download to finish.
    Slayohslay likes this.
    05-25-12 10:21 AM
    05-25-12 01:11 PM
    Wu Wei,

Can you share with me why you don't use app world in detail? Does it save the device memory (meaning faster speed)? I'm really curious what workarounds you have if you don't appworld.

Thank you!
    05-25-12 11:05 PM
    Wu Wei,

Can you share with me why you don't use app world in detail? Does it save the device memory (meaning faster speed)? I'm really curious what workarounds you have if you don't appworld.

Thank you!
    you can check inside Device Memory/home/user/appworld how many byte in there
    05-26-12 06:31 PM
    how want to use this apps...please teach me..im new user BB..
    can add me..pin:280042e3 yann
    07-07-12 12:43 PM
    facing Problem with the app loader
    when i load the .alx files a message come to me says :
    this application is not compatible with your device and cannot be loaded

help ma fast please
    i do not have any os now
    and i am just begginner
    09-19-12 07:24 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD