New OS 7.1.0.428 Waiting for the new B@stard Hybrid ^^
    I've had it for a couple of hours now (actually downloaded it on my 9700 while my kids were playing at the park). I've analyzed/compared cods with 402 and I'm not expecting any huge differences. The cods I use are virtually identical, except for version numbers and datestamps. But I never know how my builds will perform until they're up and running.
    Raptor.xD likes this.
    05-22-12 09:51 PM
    Nah.. Zigzag is a keeper for mine.
    05-22-12 10:20 PM
    Aardvark is posted.
    05-23-12 01:34 AM
    Okay, this is how I do . No guarantee that this will solve your batt prob.

1) Install base OS .723. ( You can shrink if you want to, ) , go to (program files/common files/research in motion/ apploader) delete the *vendor.xml* files)
    2) Extract zigzag files in the java folder, it will asked you to replace the cods. Just click yes. ( program files/common files/research in motion/shared/loader files/base os*/java)
    3) Extract the 3 cods file into java folder, it will ask you to replace the cods too,
    4) Backup your blackberry using BB dekstop manager
    5) Factory reset using BBSAK. (Under the Misc tab)
    6) Wipe your BB using BBSAK.
    7) After booting up and showing the error *reload sofware* . Open Loader and proceed with installation.
    8) Wait for the BB to boot up, and then go to options>security>security wipe. Tick email, contacts & user installed app.( As you can here, i don't install any third party app when lnstalling the hybrid.)
    9) Wait for the bb to finish wipe. After the boot up , I pull the batt.
    10) Wait the bb to boot up, after that, restore you data using BB destop manager.( I install my third party app right now, via ota offline from my SD card.) . After Installing all your app. Pull batt.
    11) Wait the bb to boot up, and then check your app 1 by 1.. Check your data. Bbm contacts After all that, pull the batt.
    12) After the boot up, restore the connection. Install appworld. Install BBID if appworld prompt you too. After that pull bat.
    13) Wait fit the boot up. Voila, you're ready.

I know its a complicates.. But I never have any problem with the battery. Any question, just ask me.
    Thanks for this, I did do a wipe this time, but I cannot say that I did every step as you described.

Anyway battery problem persists (with a new battery) it get dead once it reaches about 40%

I lose my phone at about 11 or 12 AM

I just read all the posts with this huge battery life and envy them :-(

I am not sure if the steps above will finally resolve my problems

I am going to try the latest hybrid now B@stard - Abalone (20120525) and see
    05-25-12 11:51 PM
    Okay, this is how I do . No guarantee that this will solve your batt prob.

1) Install base OS .723. ( You can shrink if you want to, ) , go to (program files/common files/research in motion/ apploader) delete the *vendor.xml* files)
    2) Extract zigzag files in the java folder, it will asked you to replace the cods. Just click yes. ( program files/common files/research in motion/shared/loader files/base os*/java)
    3) Extract the 3 cods file into java folder, it will ask you to replace the cods too,
    4) Backup your blackberry using BB dekstop manager
    5) Factory reset using BBSAK. (Under the Misc tab)
    6) Wipe your BB using BBSAK.
    7) After booting up and showing the error *reload sofware* . Open Loader and proceed with installation.
    8) Wait for the BB to boot up, and then go to options>security>security wipe. Tick email, contacts & user installed app.( As you can here, i don't install any third party app when lnstalling the hybrid.)
    9) Wait for the bb to finish wipe. After the boot up , I pull the batt.
    10) Wait the bb to boot up, after that, restore you data using BB destop manager.( I install my third party app right now, via ota offline from my SD card.) . After Installing all your app. Pull batt.
    11) Wait the bb to boot up, and then check your app 1 by 1.. Check your data. Bbm contacts After all that, pull the batt.
    12) After the boot up, restore the connection. Install appworld. Install BBID if appworld prompt you too. After that pull bat.
    13) Wait fit the boot up. Voila, you're ready.

I know its a complicates.. But I never have any problem with the battery. Any question, just ask me.
    Thanks for this, I did do a wipe this time, but I cannot say that I did every step as you described.

Anyway battery problem persists (with a new battery) it get dead once it reaches about 40%

I lose my phone at about 11 or 12 AM

I just read all the posts with this huge battery life and envy them :-(

I am not sure if the steps above will finally resolve my problems

I am going to try the latest hybrid now B@stard - Abalone (20120525) and see
    I wanted to point out that I have rolled back the three questionable files - they are base version now and will not be replaced with anything from my hybrid. So you don't need to worry about injecting them or otherwise replacing them prior to install.
    05-26-12 02:12 AM
    Nah.. Zigzag is a keeper for mine.
    I would recommend trying out Abalone. I reworked a lot of subtle things and I believe it is a relatively strong improvement over ZigZag.
    05-26-12 02:13 AM
    WU

you are the best......

THANKS
    wu-wei likes this.
    05-26-12 03:19 AM
132 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD