You might have a certain theme that your using that's causing the that.
    Actually i dont ench , i only use the stock os6 theme , never use any other theme :/
    04-29-12 02:58 AM
    I honestly don't know whether that will fix it, but you can give it a try.
    Already try a few ver of ribbon_app , and yeah , still the same . Nevermind , then
    04-29-12 03:00 AM
    I took my phone off the charger yesterday morning at 10:30. I just hit 50% today at almost 3 pm. That's about 28 hours.

caquito07 likes this.
    04-29-12 03:50 PM
    Thank You, Battery life is AMAZING! This Hybrid Work's Great on my device!
    wu-wei likes this.
    04-29-12 04:47 PM
    better battery life than yvon?
    04-30-12 03:19 AM
    Thank You, Battery life is AMAZING! This Hybrid Work's Great on my device!
    Which base OS did you use for your Bold 9780 ?
    04-30-12 07:21 AM
    today is the 4th day w/out battery pull, kudos!
    wu-wei likes this.
    04-30-12 05:24 PM
    Which base OS did you use for your Bold 9780 ?
    i have same q like that
    04-30-12 05:46 PM
    I took my phone off the charger yesterday morning at 10:30. I just hit 50% today at almost 3 pm. That's about 28 hours.

Click to view quoted image
    Is this in idle state when u are not using your phone? Cos I get discharge rate of 10%per hour during heavy usage. Bbm,facebook,twitter,whatsapp,ucbrowser
    04-30-12 09:46 PM
    Is this in idle state when u are not using your phone? Cos I get discharge rate of 10%per hour during heavy usage. Bbm,facebook,twitter,whatsapp,ucbrowser
    I had a relatively light weekend, but it was far from idle. I don't use fb, t4bb, whatsapp or ucbrowser. I was running SocialScope and BBM, had a few calls, my typical email volume, but lighter txt traffic. Generally speaking, I would not expect to see this battery discharge rate all week long during business hours...but I was quite happy with how my device handled moderate use.

My idle discharge rates are far more notable, but also unrealistic (0.5-0.8%).
    05-01-12 02:10 AM
    i have same q like that
    Install it over 723 for bold 9780 already load this one up using base 723 , so far so good gimme a couple of days and batt pull , will report in back later
    05-01-12 05:01 AM
    Install it over 723 for bold 9780 already load this one up using base 723 , so far so good gimme a couple of days and batt pull , will report in back later
    waiting for your report
    05-01-12 05:29 AM
    Already try a few ver of ribbon_app , and yeah , still the same . Nevermind , then
    I tried tinkering with my theme to see what control I had over things. I replaced calls to the WiFi bullet text with a WiFi bullet image instead. When I had BIS connection on UMA, my bullet image was used. But when I had BIS connection via 3G, it was all text and none of my settings had any control over placement of the bullet text.
    05-01-12 12:32 PM
    I tried tinkering with my theme to see what control I had over things. I replaced calls to the WiFi bullet text with a WiFi bullet image instead. When I had BIS connection on UMA, my bullet image was used. But when I had BIS connection via 3G, it was all text and none of my settings had any control over placement of the bullet text.
    I didnt get what are you talking about , neways , i already load this Zigzag up , theres no biggie bout the bb symbol tho . Had a good time with this Zigzag and yeah , gimme a day or a couple of pulls to let the os settle in for bestest result
    05-01-12 01:24 PM
    can u confirm me. this hybrid did not turn the radio off when the battery is 10% or low. instead will down to 1% with radio on and completely turn off and cant turn it on. not like the official os, the radio will turn off when the battery reach 10%. it just me or the hybrid?
    05-01-12 10:41 PM
    No problems with the hybrid though i moved from yvon when i started having trouble with my wifi not turning on. Loaded this and still the same. Is my board cooked and time to move to a new device or could it be a software issue. Once or twice it came on , now just greys out , when i go in wifi setting to turn it i get unable to turn wi-fi on.

Edit:
    Started working on its own , guess its a hardware problem.
    Last edited by kev23m; 05-03-12 at 07:48 AM.
    05-02-12 05:12 AM
    upgraded from yvon (Wich is the best hybrid i ever used) , but got the following problem now , i cant setup a new mail account ,

At setup when i go to the email settings, and i click on internet account , it does nothing and goes back the the homescreen of the setup page,

Is there a sollution for this?
    05-07-12 02:46 PM
    good hybrid - running fine on my Torch over .668 may try over .723 just for fun if i get time this week.

did notice that with this hybrid and Yvon that ExtraKeys stops functioning after a reboot. opening and closing the app corrects it. Thoughts?

Also, BlackBerry podcast app doesn't automatically any more on this build. Worked fine with Yvon.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    05-07-12 06:38 PM
    Hi guys,

How about adding something like this to a hybrid?:

https://www.google.be/#hl=en&sa=X&ei...w=1032&bih=918

thanks in advance,
    Nikolai
    05-08-12 12:30 PM
    Hi guys,

How about adding something like this to a hybrid?:

https://www.google.be/#hl=en&sa=X&ei...w=1032&bih=918

thanks in advance,
    Nikolai
    I've seen more than enough problems with some folks just getting their actual BIS email setup after installing a hybrid. I believe there are a couple of questions on that exact topic in this thread. My previous build threads have their share, too. This would open up way too many issues for my taste. If users want to tinker with service books, the links are available and, as always, they can help themselves to the extent of hacking they prefer or are comfortable with. I do appreciate the suggestion though.
    05-08-12 12:58 PM
    fixed the problem by doing an wipe and re-installed the hybrid :P
    05-08-12 02:29 PM
    All working well after a week.

Battery is better!!!

Great work.
    wu-wei likes this.
    05-09-12 03:42 AM
    I am still facing this issue
    after 4-5 days of usage, the device shuts down all of the sudden, even though the battery is more than 50% and post restart it shows an empty battery

I cannot work with my phone this way - so frustrating
    05-09-12 12:51 PM
    after 4-5 days of usage, the device shuts down all of the sudden, even though the battery is more than 50% and post restart it shows an empty battery

This has me quite puzzled. I haven't ever seen any battery issues on my device, and I had nearly 5 days of uptime as of this past Sunday. I am looking at potential sources of this problem.
    05-09-12 03:48 PM

Click to view quoted image

I find this really weird. Ive had this hybrid on both my 9700 and 9780 and never saw anything like that happen to my phones.
    05-09-12 10:29 PM
132 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD