Just updated to the new 5.0 OS for my storm and one thing i dont seem to like is that when i open up a text, between the keyboard, and the persons call back number, i can barely see any of the conversation without having to hide the keyboard manually ... is there any way to set it to auto hide so that it just pops up when u click the message box to respond like the old sms texting?
    10-26-09 07:33 PM
    i'm having the same issue...i cant stand it!! someone please helppp!
    10-27-09 12:21 PM
    Same here!!!
    10-29-09 06:16 PM
    Same here.
    10-29-09 06:19 PM
    Amen! Please let me know if anyone figures this out! It's driving me crazy. I have tried installing other 3rd party apps for SMS viewing, but can't figure out how to get messages to stop coming into the native app and go to the 3rd party app. Empower has one that looks pretty good, but can't figure out how to make my sms messages go there!
    01-24-10 06:24 PM
    If you run your finger down the Y H B and space bar it drops it down... that's the quickest way I've found to get rid of it.
    01-27-10 01:46 AM
    Amen! Please let me know if anyone figures this out! It's driving me crazy. I have tried installing other 3rd party apps for SMS viewing, but can't figure out how to get messages to stop coming into the native app and go to the 3rd party app. Empower has one that looks pretty good, but can't figure out how to make my sms messages go there!
    Buffington - its the Empower Threaded SMS app that you are talking about. You can stop the sms from piling up in the native app under Security > Settings > Firewall > SMS setting..

Also, there's a dedicated thread for Empower Threaded SMS here at CrackBerry for more tips and info..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...kberry-343527/

Thanks,
    Ani.
    01-27-10 02:39 AM
    I'm glad I found a forum for this issue.. I HATE the fact that the keyboard shows up by default.. that doesnt happen in BBM.. grr
    05-22-10 10:26 PM
    Dueling threads
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/au...ms-why-390007/

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD