My wife has an iMac and she uses the Apple Mail client. Since we got our blackberries on 1/8/10 on a couple of occasions she has gotten a bunch (10 or so) emails pushed to her BB that were either allready read or deleted on her Apple Mail. Any suggestions?
    01-11-10 11:26 PM
    i use apple mail and have not had that happen (luckily) -- was there an issue with the apple server? I sometimes have that issue when moving from my iMac to my MBP and it hicups sometimes...

fingers crossed it doesnt happen again to you (or to me at all)
    01-12-10 11:55 AM
    Her email is a gmail so I went and checked her settings. Both POP3 and IMAP were enabled so I disabled POP3 and we'll see how it goes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 11:57 AM
    I think I saw a setting somewhere, must be on email setup on the BB, that you can have deleted messages forwarded to the device. Look through all the BB settings, might be in there.
    01-12-10 12:05 PM
    I think I saw a setting somewhere, must be on email setup on the BB, that you can have deleted messages forwarded to the device. Look through all the BB settings, might be in there.
    Ok thanks I'll check for that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 12:07 PM
    No luck couldn't find that setting anywhere
    01-13-10 08:42 PM
    Email Settings > Account > Edit > Synchronization Options > Deleted Items
    01-13-10 08:44 PM
    it should be unchecked or checked? (sorry stupid question)
    01-13-10 08:46 PM
    I don't even really know what it means tbh, never mess with it.

Probably when checked it just syncs mail deleted on the BB with the "Deleted" folder on the account?
    01-13-10 08:52 PM
    hmm I don't know either. Thanks anyway
    01-13-10 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD