Does anyone know any details about the new version of app world that was pushed to my storm 2 on Verizon at midnight? I can't seem to find any differences. I came on here thinking that there would already be a blot post but I don't see anything.

Just curiousity... Everything is working fine it's just always fun to know about improvements especially when I don't see any

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-10 09:07 AM
    It scrolls much faster, it also has more top 25 categories: newest apps, free apps, paid apps, top themes, recently updated. You now have to log in with a password when you get ready to download or purchase an app. Carrier billing for select carriers. Thats what stands out to me it may be a couple more things but thats what i noticed.
    09-13-10 02:46 PM
    It scrolls much faster, it also has more top 25 categories: newest apps, free apps, paid apps, top themes, recently updated. You now have to log in with a password when you get ready to download or purchase an app. Carrier billing for select carriers. Thats what stands out to me it may be a couple more things but thats what i noticed.
    Also includes a barcode scanner and ability to pay directly with credit card.

Think that covers everything.
    09-13-10 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD