I'm feeling the bug to drive around a BB 9900 for a few months, and want BIS to do it right. Currently with AT&T GoPhone. Has anyone successfully navigated support with AT&T and had BIS installed on a GoPhone plan? I just want to save some time before I go down that path. My Plan B is to switch to PostPaid, but I'd rather stay with GoPhone if possible. Thank you!
    03-10-16 11:24 AM
    BIS isn't on GoPhones. It's not even applicable to the GoPhone system.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-10-16 12:03 PM
    BIS isn't on GoPhones. It's not even applicable to the GoPhone system.
    That was my fear. Rats. I'll see how a convert to postpaid goes, and if the feature is still out there for adding. Thanks for info!
    03-10-16 01:11 PM
    Update: Converted to AT&T postpaid at a corporate store. Not only did they NOT laugh me out of the store when I activated the 9900, they were supportive and casually mentioned the Priv. That evening when configuring my device, I was delighted to discover my Outlook 365 plan ($12.50/mo Business Premium) allowed for full Enterprise activation on BBOS devices. In about twenty minutes after flipping the switch from the Outlook 365 control panel, my Bold 9900 was pulling all my mail, contacts, tasks(!) and Notes (mapped to memopad on the 9900) and was synching in both directions . What a pleasure!
    03-23-16 03:22 PM
    Update: Converted to AT&T postpaid at a corporate store. Not only did they NOT laugh me out of the store when I activated the 9900, they were supportive and casually mentioned the Priv. That evening when configuring my device, I was delighted to discover my Outlook 365 plan ($12.50/mo Business Premium) allowed for full Enterprise activation on BBOS devices. In about twenty minutes after flipping the switch from the Outlook 365 control panel, my Bold 9900 was pulling all my mail, contacts, tasks(!) and Notes (mapped to memopad on the 9900) and was synching in both directions . What a pleasure!
    That's great that you were able to get everything up and running! I have a 9900 that I have been thinking of activating as a secondary phone and line and wondered about BIS activation. Thanks for the post!
    03-28-16 05:40 PM
    ... In about twenty minutes after flipping the switch from the Outlook 365 control panel, my Bold 9900 was pulling all my mail, contacts, tasks(!) and Notes (mapped to memopad on the 9900) and was synching in both directions . What a pleasure!
    Awesome. "I love it when a plan comes together!"

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    03-30-16 11:11 AM
    Which plan did you go with?
    05-09-16 12:30 PM