When i had .230 and the hybrid on my Tour, the txt message notification was blue and the homescreen didnt have the two bars on the top and bottom. Now that I have .419 and the hybrid the bars are back and the txt message notification is the beigeish color again. I know these are minor issues but can anyone help me?
    01-20-10 10:42 PM
    When i had .230 and the hybrid on my Tour, the txt message notification was blue and the homescreen didnt have the two bars on the top and bottom. Now that I have .419 and the hybrid the bars are back and the txt message notification is the beigeish color again. I know these are minor issues but can anyone help me?
    The "bars" that you speak of are part of the .419 theme and won't change no matter what hybrid you load. Same goes with the color of the SMS notifications. These are theme controlled and by that I mean tied to the .sfi file. If they are present this far along in the OS development process, you can be pretty sure that they will be present in the official OS.
    01-21-10 08:04 AM
    I liked .230 theam a lot better then .419 Not having the bars on top and bottom made any kind of wallpaper on .230 look outstanding since it was a full wallpaper without being hidden by blue bars on the top and bottom which are now again present on .419
    01-21-10 08:14 AM
    You can always use a 3rd party app to get rid of the bars. Lots of options

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 08:20 AM
    To be honest I liked the .191 theme above any of the others. The shaded bars were absent in this one, and the color subtle color scheme differences were nice and simple. I really thought these shaded bars at the top and bottom of were present in .230 from what I can remember...

EDIT: The shaded bars were NOT present in .230. I was getting confused with all the .230 based hybrids which used .238 themes. Sorry.
    Last edited by willyboy6; 01-21-10 at 08:52 AM.
    01-21-10 08:28 AM
    lol just make your own theme
    01-21-10 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD