I am sure there is some technical term for this but to put it simple.. Since downloading the OS6 when I charge my phone at night I wake up to several messages saying my phone has been registered. I am on the Verizon Network and I trying to figure out if this is an OS issue or a Verizon issue. We have two phones in the house and both have started doing this since we updated to OS6. Anyone know why or having the same problem???

HELP!
    02-16-11 06:01 AM
    I'm not sure why the phone does that. Mine did that a lot when I first got it. Eventually, I had to exchange the phone, because it would not work in 3G mode anymore.

Not saying that will happen to you though. At least I hope not.
    02-17-11 07:26 PM
    My 9650 does the exact same thing....also using Verizon, and the new OS6....it does it sporadically during the day....I have yet to call Verizon.
    02-19-11 05:17 AM
    Thanks for the responses! Someone suggested I turn off data services when roaming. I did that this morning so I will let you know if this reseolves the problem.
    02-20-11 08:40 AM
    Well turning off data did not work my phone re-registered 7 times last night while I was asleep...argh!
    02-21-11 06:03 AM
    Sounds like a carrier issue. I upgraded this weekend to .448 and haven't had any issues that someone else hasn't already had. For the record, my carrier is Bell Canada.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 11:01 AM
    FWIW--mine does this when i drive in and out of areas with no service. I'm on my 4th bold in 5 weeks because of various problems and they all did this. according to the many techs i dealt with (for other issues mostly) they did not know why it did this but have had many reports of it and blamed it on the OS6. My latest one is doing it less now than when i first got it.
    02-27-11 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD