I dont know, I have tried the official releases, the beta's, all to no avail. I keep going back to 4.3 although I want to love 4.5. Aside from have less memory after installing 4.5, with exactly the same components installed (without Docs to go) I still have less memory off the jump, 2-3 megs...anyway the main issue is with scrolling through icons, from the homescreen i press the application buttom to bring up the icons, when I scroll up or down, it jumps randomly and when I reach the botton of the icons, it'll shoot to the top etc.

when hiding icons, the cursor will sometimes move to the beginning and sometimes the cursor will disappear completely. Its odd, I have tried every beta and different release. anyone else having this issue?

Thanks pro's!

Rob
    12-11-08 05:01 PM
    I dont know, I have tried the official releases, the beta's, all to no avail. I keep going back to 4.3 although I want to love 4.5. Aside from have less memory after installing 4.5, with exactly the same components installed (without Docs to go) I still have less memory off the jump, 2-3 megs...anyway the main issue is with scrolling through icons, from the homescreen i press the application buttom to bring up the icons, when I scroll up or down, it jumps randomly and when I reach the botton of the icons, it'll shoot to the top etc.

when hiding icons, the cursor will sometimes move to the beginning and sometimes the cursor will disappear completely. Its odd, I have tried every beta and different release. anyone else having this issue?

Thanks pro's!

Rob
    yes i have noticed this too. Also, if you have 3 rows of icons instead of 4, scrolling through the icons will be considerably more laggy, kind of weird.
    12-12-08 02:07 PM
    thanks for the reply. Love your themes by the way! I wonder if we're the only ones with this problem? anyone know of a fix?
    12-18-08 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD