Okay let's see if I can explain this. I'm running 4.5.0.69 on my 8310. Everything is very stable except no facebook icon and (this is mostly frustrating) whenever I do a soft reset or battery pull-all of my hidden icons show back up and any folders I've created are gone. I'm running today-plus theme right now but its doing it everytime.

Can someone comiserate with me? Or should I suck it up and start calling this issue a feature? . Other than that, I think the new os is sweet! Def. Love the video,voicenotes, docs to go. No more mem loss.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 01:16 AM
    24 views and nobody knows what I'm talking about?
    08-13-08 02:58 AM
    Okay let's see if I can explain this. I'm running 4.5.0.69 on my 8310. Everything is very stable except no facebook icon and (this is mostly frustrating) whenever I do a soft reset or battery pull-all of my hidden icons show back up and any folders I've created are gone. I'm running today-plus theme right now but its doing it everytime.

Can someone comiserate with me? Or should I suck it up and start calling this issue a feature? . Other than that, I think the new os is sweet! Def. Love the video,voicenotes, docs to go. No more mem loss.

Thanks!

Check out this Thread... http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/today-themes-60643/

I had the same problems but on my VZW 8830 with 4.5.0.51...unfortunately you'll just have to give up on the Today+ theme. Once you do, you're icons wont reset...I just reverted back to the BB Dimension Today theme (Standard).

As for Facebook...delete the app and then go to mobile.blackberry.c om and re-install it and you'll be back in business.
    08-13-08 03:46 AM
    Thank you. I appreciate your response!

08-13-08 11:19 AM
    No problem, anytime...I'm addicted to CB and my BB now
    08-13-08 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD