06-11-10 07:48 PM
34 12
tools
    Your life is so pathetic you have 2600 posts in less than 2 years here. Do the math sherlock. Even if I rounded up to 730 days for you. 2600/730 = nearly 4 posts per day. It's 3.5ish, but I'm just letting you know how much of a loser you really are.

Lol....you don't have to do the math to figure out my post count average. All you have to do is look at my profile and you can see how many posts I average a day. It's 3.66. Typical village idi0t, doing everything the hard way.

BTW...3.66 posts probably only takes up 10-15 minutes of my life, so I'm not sure how that makes me a loser. Most of the /CB mods have over 5,000 in less than two years and I'm sure they'll appreciate your analogy.
    Last edited by 12MaNy; 05-21-10 at 02:00 PM.
    05-21-10 01:57 PM
    If you can put Android on Windows Mobile POS, it can be put on a Crackberry. All it takes is some good programmers that know what they are doing.

The only problem is Android is revolved around a touchscreen so the Storm would be the only practical device to try this on.
    05-21-10 02:57 PM
    Good for you. I'm an 8,000th level dungeon master and I ride a unicorn to work everyday.
    haha. Thats some funny **** right there!
    05-21-10 03:27 PM
    Come on guys; if it's possible, someone do it please?
    If you can't do it, that doesn't mean it's impossible.
    05-21-10 04:39 PM
    The question is has anyone every managed to understand how the bb firmware and bootloader work ?
    How is it able to generate a 507 error if the os files have been wiped from the device (as in when loading a new leak os)
    Has anyone played with the bb simulator sofftware available free from RIM to understans the bb innerworkings ?
    Is the bb cyrptologically and signed locked the same way ipods and iphones are ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 04:58 PM
    Come on guys; if it's possible, someone do it please?
    If you can't do it, that doesn't mean it's impossible.
    Anything is possible with enough time and skills but 12many seems to be on the correct track.

I suspect it would involve a great deal of coding to make work properly on the BB so not in it's current form no.
    06-05-10 03:42 AM
    Hi I've been so busy recently, sorry.

All that will be required is to trick the bootloader into loading it. When I have more time I"m going to see if there is such a way.

The people who are developers at RIM are a bunch of mediocre Computing Scientists who want to be software engineers, so it can't be too hard.

The Blackberry community will never have more people such as myself. What I mean is: People who have the understanding of how the device works and have some skills to start the homebrew process.

There just isn't that crowd.
    06-05-10 12:40 PM
    @12Many & @Broly - that was intense and the funniest thing I've read all week. If you guys are this passionate about this subject, why not combine what you know and make it happen. Dungeon master and scientist "totally wicked" combo. Some of the greatest scientific achievements have come out of conflict, strife and actual "partnerships". So quit bagging on each other and figure out a way to make it happen. Just my 2cents...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by xolanir; 06-05-10 at 06:33 PM.
    06-05-10 06:31 PM
    I will offer up my idle storm 1 for an android makeover. If anyone is interested in working with me send me a pm and we can get it going.
    06-11-10 07:48 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD