I installed the new os5 .419 and the hybrid 419/421 over it. Everything went well, except I seem to have lost my Tasks app. I used shrink a os, so I am guessing I removed it by accident.

Is there a ota download for it? Any and help is appreciated.

I really don't want to reinstall if I don't have to, but I'm sure that would solve this problem. Any alternatives?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 06:30 PM
    same here... my memo was gone too, so I deleted .419 and reverted back to .230
    01-13-10 07:31 PM
    try using desktop manager to restore the app. i've uninstalled and reinstalled native apps like that before.
    01-13-10 08:00 PM
    I tried using DM after using shrink os to put missing languages but problem is DM don't show any core apps just 3rd party apps and themes weird. Anyone know what to put core apps back on without full reinstall?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 04:16 AM
    Doh! Best thing I could think of after a few searches would be to do it all over again, and this time be careful with shrink-a-os, with the question still being if you have to reload 4.7 official to get it all back...Good luck with it all

*edit* I can say though, that I did a full wipe with bbsak and loaded .419 (shrunk) and have all the stock apps with no problem. I did opt to install 3rd party apps manually instead of backing up though.
    01-14-10 08:51 AM
    This is a common mistake. If you use apploader once you get to the step where you check the boxes of stuff you want to load, you probably overlooked it.

The solution is connecting your BB to your computer, running loader.exe, and then go back to the step where it allows you to check boxes (load apps). You will want to check off Tasks and Memopad, then click Next/load. It should take like 5 seconds to load them up.

Sorry if this wasn't detailed enough, ask if you need clarification.
    01-14-10 09:14 AM
    so you're sure they are not sitting in the Applications folder, that is where my Memo Pad and Tasks icons were.
    01-14-10 09:18 AM
    same here... my memo was gone too, so I deleted .419 and reverted back to .230
    There was no reason to reload .230.... It was just a minor oversight when loading .419. I have done it before when loading a new OS as well. You can quickly add them back through app loader as I mentioned above.
    01-14-10 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD