My friend recently switched from her iphone back to her blackberry. She asked me to put BBM 5 on her phone so i went ahead and updated it for her. I then went to add my pin to her contacts and vice versa. No matter which one of us sends the invite it never goes through. We tried scanning each others barcodes and it still doesn't work. It just says pending waiting for authorization on both of our phones.
    03-06-10 10:36 AM
    she needs to get rid of her iphone data plan and sign up for a BIS blackberry data plan. BBM and other blackberry data wont work without that. iphone data plan will not work with a BB.
    03-06-10 08:03 PM
    I just bought a javelin and when i want to add friends it says pending waiting authorization, since yesterday. my bb pin has only numbers,could that be a problem?

tnx Adi
    05-07-10 10:19 AM
    I just bought a javelin and when i want to add friends it says pending waiting authorization, since yesterday. my bb pin has only numbers,could that be a problem?

tnx Adi
    Do you have a BlackBerry data plan? Do your friends have BlackBerry data plans?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-07-10 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD