everyone needs to follow sal's thread "Why was the 9650 delayed? ", if you want updated info on the tour 2 release.
    02-14-10 02:37 PM
    Thanks, but that thread is why is WAS delayed...I am interested in the Release Date :-)

Besides each thread has its own purpose

everyone needs to follow sal's thread "Why was the 9650 delayed? ", if you want updated info on the tour 2 release.
    02-14-10 03:49 PM
    hello i see all are talking about me glade to see its in a good direction lol. i just would like to say that my source on this is not a guess. My brother in-law is a manager of a store in nyc. They received 28 units today. As did several other stores. It will be a light release no crazy advertising or anything you will basically just see it pop up on vzw.com and at your local store. They wont tell you its in untill they release it but with vzw as we know EVERYTHING is delayed ill keep you guys posted on anything else that comes up.
    Thanks for the update. If your BIL has 28 units then he must know the full retail price right? It would seems unlikely that he has the units but doesn't know how much to sell them for. So how much? Any idea?
    02-14-10 06:52 PM
    Exciting news! Chances of seeing the phone this month are looking good...
    02-14-10 08:22 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD