Hello everyone.

As you all I am excited to see happen on the Bold 9900 java 569 and I found "Barracuda" who did it on bzone.us

I took the java of 523 in which I work rroyy injected with 536 and I added the files of 569 of 500 Barracuda. For now everything is ok no bug!

1) Download and install Official OS 7.1.0.523: from AIS Thailand or from any operator.

2) Download Jawa Swap folder HERE

3) Extract Java folder and move it 7.1.0.523 folder and replace existing files.

4) Shrink your OS with BBHTools and install.
    bollasdes and awp1323 like this.
    07-19-12 05:14 PM
    I've been running this since Sunday and have had a few glitches:

1) Tues: UMA service has been spotty...rejected bbm/sms before icon stayed active for 20 mins outside of range (underground garage). Battery pull corrected (has not happened since)

2) Today: sms "network out of order" multiple times this morning. Battery pull corrected (has not happened since)

Positives:
    - less than 30 second boot time
    - no lag with multiple apps running (fbook, twitter, weather network, vlingo, advance 0/s, tiny meter)

Battery consumption has been all over the place. Without apps running,
    Current avg 6.5% /hr (last 2 days)
    Best has been 3.5% (Mon-tues)

No other problems (that a reboot didn't) take care of.
    07-19-12 07:19 PM
    I've been running this since Sunday and have had a few glitches:

Hello, excuse me but he would like you to explain how you do run this Sunday is the hybrid since 15/07/2012 when I posted the 19/07/2012!

Or are you talking about the version of rroyy alone ... or that of Baracuda alone!?!? For myself I did not leave worries at the moment with this mixture

Battery consumption has been all over the place. Without apps running,
    Current avg 6.5% /hr (last 2 days)
    Best has been 3.5% (Mon-tues)
    Interesting as numbers, but can not be proud of it! It depends on:
    -the quality of the network operator
    -installed applications
    -the use of mobile do you do ... etc. .. etc

for example: my blackberry told me that the battery Vlingo consumed excessively so I removed and I also put my BB on 2G rather than 3G.

In my case the battery consumption is 1.6% per hour
    07-21-12 04:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD