I changed the to OS6 on my 9700 this morning.

Its taken some getting used too but on the whole is very good.

I know I am being a bit anal, but I don't like the size of the clock at the top and the size of the font for the network. Bone question I know but can this be made smaller?

I have used the settings to make the text fonts smaller but it hasn't worked on the home screen. Should I stop whinging and accept it?

Its the only thing thats annoying me moving from the old OS to the OS6 set up.

Thanks folks, any advice gratefully received.
    11-30-10 12:35 PM
    Unfortunately the font size of the clock and the network cannot be changed at this point. That is something that probably could be changed with a theme. However, there are no themes available yet for OS 6 for any device except the Torch, since the Theme Builder only has Torch OS 6.

So you will have to use it as is for now if you want OS 6, or downgrade to OS 5.

I am sure that themes will be available eventually, but when I have no idea yet.
    Lagerman likes this.
    11-30-10 01:54 PM
    Can I bring up the original question again, I love the OS6 but don't like the front page, is there a way yet of amending it to get rid of the bars?

Cheers
    01-02-11 12:39 PM
    Lak611 has answered both your questions, there is no way to change how the homescreen looks on os6 as the themebuilder is needed to do that and at present the only os6 device that is supported by the theme builder is the torch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-11 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD