All in all, I think this OS is a great improvement. Actually, let me first preface this by letting you all know I am not as tech-savvy as most of you are so if I say something dumb, please try not to attack me.

I have been eagerly awaiting this new OS for quite some time, and I finally downloaded it when the latest leak hit. (by carefully following the instructions of course). I feel like I have a brand new phone. I think the browser is a lot better although it is going to take a little getting used to. I like the idea that you can have multiple tabs open. It seems to run a lot faster as well. I also think universal search is great. However, I wish they would bring back the Wikipedia Search engine and make that a type of result that you could get on a search rather than have to clink on wikipedia from the bing results. Also, I don't really know that I like that you are constantly switching from "favorite" "frequent" "all" etc... I think I'd rather just push the blackberry button and get the whole menu up. But who knows, I may change my mind on that. I have experienced very minimal glitches and bugs which I'm sure will be all worked out when the official update drops.

One question. This Social Feed App that everyone is talking about. Where is it? is this something you have to download separately? I just have my regular old Twitter and facebook apps. Thanks for the input.
    10-09-10 09:33 PM
    I agree with your assessment of the folder/views. I'd like to customize it to my tastes but oh well. For Social Feeds, there is an option to select it when loading the OS. It was easy to miss. You should be able to load via Desktop Manager though.
    10-09-10 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD