Did anyone grab this from bbhybrids before all of 1 2 Many's hybrids got taken down? I'm looking for a download link. Also, what os versions are in 3.0?
    01-22-10 08:45 AM
    Did anyone grab this from bbhybrids before all of 1 2 Many's hybrids got taken down? I'm looking for a download link. Also, what os versions are in 3.0?
    The 3.0 hybrid included .451 files. You should consider downloading Driphter's latest build for the 9630. Very clean running hybrid.
    01-22-10 09:18 AM
    the 3.0 hybrid included .451 files. You should consider downloading driphter's latest build for the 9630. Very clean running hybrid.
    not finding the v.4 hybrid you have in your signature , i only see version 3
    01-22-10 09:27 AM
    not finding the v.4 hybrid you have in your signature , i only see version 3
    Currently v4 is only available to VIP's but I'd suggest going for the v2 as previously I had the best results with that build. Great battery life, fast UI, can't go wrong with it. It was actually my favorite. I am testing v4 now before it becomes public.
    01-22-10 09:58 AM
    I'm on sprint, and a big reason I've been using 1 2 Many's hybrids is they eliminated the registration e-mail at reboot and had a working manual prl update. I thought I remembered reading that driphter's v2 and v3 did not have these features..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 01:39 PM
    I'm on sprint, and a big reason I've been using 1 2 Many's hybrids is they eliminated the registration e-mail at reboot and had a working manual prl update. I thought I remembered reading that driphter's v2 and v3 did not have these features..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hard for me to test because I'm on VZW but the good news is that 1_2 is back so you can probably expect him to post a hybrid sometime soon.
    01-22-10 01:51 PM
    Hard for me to test because I'm on VZW but the good news is that 1_2 is back so you can probably expect him to post a hybrid sometime soon.
    He's back? Great news! Headin' over to hit that donate button (if it's there )
    I really like the 3.0 hybrid.
    01-22-10 01:57 PM
    He's back? Great news! Headin' over to hit that donate button (if it's there )
    I really like the 3.0 hybrid.
    If 3.0 was non-vip before it was taken down, you mind uploading and posting a link?
    01-22-10 02:15 PM
    its back up again, i just downloaded it today
    01-23-10 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD