If so, please make that obvious as some of us would prefer to stick with "leaks" and official versions rather than hybrids
    12-20-09 12:20 PM
    It is not a hybrid but has to be installed like one unless you are on MTS Mobility. Eventually an .exe file should drop but for now you only have one option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 12:23 PM
    Ok thanks. The installation process is what was causing doubts for me. I think I will wait until the typical install file comes out.
    12-20-09 12:25 PM
    No prob...I am using it now and its good, but I will reinstall it when the exe comes out for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 12:29 PM
    If you follow the installation guide, it will be just about like an exe for. I do not have anything on my phone that shows .328. It just becomes an installation tool and loads the new OS on the phone.
    You can always go back to the .328 if you don't like it but I doubt you will as it is that much better, IMO.

Ok thanks. The installation process is what was causing doubts for me. I think I will wait until the typical install file comes out.
    12-20-09 12:49 PM
    the .sfi is included in all the zip files so its not a hybrid (CDMA folder after you unzip)...get it it seems solid so far been up and running since it dropped, no problems yet and hope to see none
    12-20-09 02:12 PM
    Heads up to all this os did fix the no circuit no channel issue for me i able to make calls anywhere and everywhere with a 9530 unlocked being used on t-mobile !!!!
    I wiped the os with JL CMDR
    installed the .328 os on my pc
    downloaded the .4219 cdma and java file
    replaced it in the .328 os in my computer
    reloaded the os and it works great!!!
    12-20-09 03:55 PM
    Heads up to all this os did fix the no circuit no channel issue for me i able to make calls anywhere and everywhere with a 9530 unlocked being used on t-mobile !!!!

That is very good news for T-mo peeps still hanging out on 4.7 builds because of that problem!

The .419 is definitely a pretty large improvement (as far as I've been able to tell so far) over .328.
    12-20-09 08:08 PM
    This is really a great news luislyricz. thank you for this information.
    .328 has worked for me at T-Mobile in my location but I was afraid to travel with it, because of the NO channels/No circuit issue.
    12-21-09 12:11 AM
    This is really a great news luislyricz. thank you for this information.
    .328 has worked for me at T-Mobile in my location but I was afraid to travel with it, because of the NO channels/No circuit issue.
    i have pretty much traveled everywhere where i did get the nc/nc issue with the .328 and it has worked great
    12-21-09 03:01 PM
    Can someone post a link, i tried downloading it from MTS and it canceled 1/2 way through the DL
    12-23-09 04:41 PM
    12-23-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD