This was on the main page:

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

thread started...

Is this the DRM version :s? Will it work on VF storm2's?
    01-04-10 05:32 PM
    This was on the main page:

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

thread started...

Is this the DRM version :s? Will it work on VF storm2's?
    Doesn't look to be DRM version and will work on any 9520 available.
    01-04-10 05:38 PM
    Doesn't look to be DRM version and will work on any 9520 available.
    I thought it has to be DRM to work on Voda Storms.
    01-04-10 06:37 PM
    Might be DRM as its doesnt say nodrm in file name.

Downloading now and i will see how it goes.
    01-04-10 06:37 PM
    This is working.

Its installing now via loader app.

DRM Version

Horray

About Time
    01-04-10 06:54 PM
    wow only 4 replies? Oh where oh where are all the leak hungry crackheads? lol :P

So, what's new with this OS?
    01-04-10 06:59 PM
    i think we are all here but waiting to find out if its a drm version and if its stable!

By the sounds of it from deejayburnout its a drm but waiting for some reviews before i make the jump!
    01-04-10 07:01 PM
    i will tell you once i fiddle with it.

How awesome is this though.

Its my 29th Birthday today and i get a leaked OS for my Storm.
    01-04-10 07:01 PM
    It installed ok.

Its working fine.

Now to investigate further
    01-04-10 07:20 PM
    i will tell you once i fiddle with it.

How awesome is this though.

Its my 29th Birthday today and i get a leaked OS for my Storm.
    Well Happy Birthday!

Will wait till tomorrow to decide whether to upgrade or not...hopefully its a good one!

hope did u install the os? straight upgrade or wipe then install?

cheers!
    01-04-10 07:24 PM
    Cheers

So far I can find no visual changes as such.

The accelerometer seems faster/more responsive.

Still no period in the number pad on landscape.

So far probably under

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 08:03 PM
    Cheers

So far I can find no visual changes as such.

The accelerometer seems faster/more responsive.

Still no period in the number pad on landscape.

So far probably under the hood improvements.

My first impressions is that if you are running .402 then stick with it. I see no point in upgrsding to this.

However given a few more days, the improvements might show.

01-04-10 08:06 PM
    Can you play xvid movies?

01-04-10 08:52 PM
    01-04-10 09:05 PM
    Well, I've installed it. So far it's pretty good. I'm going to test out battery life and speed today. But they KB is just OK. I did see some lag in typing while in 306 there wasn't any. I'll get back to ya'll
    01-05-10 04:14 AM
    I will check out the xvid and the divx today.

I had problems with these sometimes only playing audio. Let's see how it goes.

01-05-10 04:30 AM
    Just done the Xvid and Divx Check.

DivX files worked ok.

Xvid Files not working. Some wouldnt load at all, some would just play audio.

There you go.
    01-05-10 05:22 AM
    how u finding the battery life so far deejayburnout? and have you noticed anything new yet?
    01-05-10 06:24 AM
    well I have decided to give it ago. Having Vodamoan I couldn't try the last update (stupid no drm). I will be happy to report any findings. So far (15mins) I have noticed the whole thing being faster or snappier but it could be ye old placebo effect.

Have noticed my red button issue has now gone. Worth updating for that in my case.
    Last edited by Mrcapo; 01-05-10 at 07:42 AM.
    01-05-10 07:39 AM
    the 2 issues for me is 1: my Y! email icon is gone. I still have my yahoo email account, but the icon changed in the load up of the OS. It is now identical to my sprint.blackberry.net email account. I miss my Y! email icon cuz thats how i could of course tell the difference between my accounts without having to go over it and wait for it to say it at the top. also every time i reboot i get that blackberry registration email. its irritating. battery life doesn't seem to be too good either, but its still too early to tell. On the positive...reboot time is way faster for me. it normally took about 5-6 minutes before, now its just 2-3 minutes top. once they fix these 2 little bugs, this OS will be great!
    01-05-10 08:10 AM
    Oops sorry sorry sorry...posted in the wrong thread!! Sorry again...i should read slower the next time lol
    01-05-10 08:45 AM
    what am i doing wrong ? i downloaded the .436 os. i clicked on computer / program files / common files / rim / apploader / loader. then the start up wizard pops up and i click next / next / this puts me on the device aapplication selection. well if i click on details then modules it has the installed and available versions. well the .436 isn't there only the .428. this is the exact steps i took to go from .320 to .428 and it worked fine. oh yeah i had to unplug the internet too. somebody help a rookie out PLEASE
    01-05-10 08:54 AM
    So far, I'm am not liking this leak. I've had it on my Tour since yesterday, and I have a huge memory leak. Last night when I went to put it on to charge, I had 97mb and when I woke up, I have 78mb. This is with about 10 apps and 2 themes.

Another issue is my gmail account. I always get 2 icons when I switch themes. Then, when I send an email, I lose one icon. Plus, berrybuzz isn't working for gmail.

Those are my 2 main gripes with this leak. I'm going to be going back to 4.7.61.

01-05-10 09:06 AM
    I've noticed that meterberry is giving me a 4%/h battery drain. Is anyone else getting this? with 306 I was getting around 2-3 max. I'm on GPRS and not EDGE.

After installing, I restored contacts & settings, and then did 3 battery pulls. Still getting around 4% with usage, and 2.8-3% with no usage.

Any other stats :S?
    01-05-10 09:10 AM
    So far, I'm am not liking this leak. I've had it on my Tour since yesterday, and I have a huge memory leak. Last night when I went to put it on to charge, I had 97mb and when I woke up, I have 78mb. This is with about 10 apps and 2 themes.

Another issue is my gmail account. I always get 2 icons when I switch themes. Then, when I send an email, I lose one icon. Plus, berrybuzz isn't working for gmail.

Those are my 2 main gripes with this leak. I'm going to be going back to 4.7.61.

Wrong thread. This is for the Storm2 9520
    01-05-10 09:11 AM
85 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD