I don't know what I'm doing wrong...I downloaded the telus deleted the vendor copied all the java files into the folder. But when I go to load it with DM it doesn't allow it. Could it be that I am on 5.0 DM? If so that would suck. Any ideas?
    07-21-09 12:03 AM
    use app loader.exe in program files ,common files, rim, loader or disconnect from the internet if your going to use DM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 06:21 AM
    Sorry skunkd maybe I'm more of a newb than i thought but when i use loader i can't find the right file to add. Which one do I use?
    07-21-09 10:50 AM
    There's no files to add, just update your phone (completely) it will find the most up to date ones auto matically. Just check the apps u want installed and hit next

07-21-09 11:03 AM
    Thanks Skunkd, just finished uploading and going to enjoy till i get my hand on a Tour.
    07-21-09 11:16 AM
    no problem !

07-21-09 11:25 AM
    Can you put this on another site besides rapid share like you did last time? Rapid Share is slow as **** and I'm also getting an error message when I try to download it on the site a free user. Thanks for everything!
    07-21-09 02:48 PM
    Skunkd you are amazing. It was having my internet on that was the issue. This new BBM is fantastic. Much love.
    07-21-09 06:43 PM
    I bit the bullet and tried this "hybrid" update. I followed the instructions (I'm already on .160), downloaded the allinclusive file...-replaced the java contents in the original java folder. I then tried to use crackmem to remove the programs I did not want (unfortunately this did not work). In any case I did the loader.exe install. It installed perfectly. My only issue is with the other programs I did not want as crackmem did not remove them. The hybrid works quite well and I have more memory than before (even though I am running more programs). Thanks for your efforts!
    Last edited by Statman; 07-21-09 at 09:23 PM.
    07-21-09 09:21 PM
    Thank you Skunkd for the files and your help...
    I'm new to crackberry but I'm very familiar with blackberry phones. But I seem to be having an issue that I can't resolve, trying to get this hybrid os installed onto my phone. I am currently running OS 4.5.0.135 under Sprint...I followed all the instructions to a tee, and for some reason my desktop manager and loader.exe don't recognize that there is an update...I deleted the vendor.xml file, I copied everything over the way you said to do so, and I even disconnected from the internet, but nothing works...I am using Desktop Manager v5.0. Can you please help me out, or somebody else who might be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by JoeyCole; 07-22-09 at 07:30 AM.
    07-22-09 07:27 AM
    Did you add any more 5.0 modules to this update? I downloaded the updated files and the only thing that came up new when trying to update was BBM. I only had one of the 5.0 themes and it didn't try to add the others.
    07-22-09 09:13 AM
    Ive noticed that BBM shows a few contacts are listed as unavailable, bbut can still message normally. Any way to correct this so I can feel more secure that my messages go through? Thanks for a great upgrade. It really is excellent!
    07-22-09 07:08 PM
    no problem !

Thank you Skunkd for the files and your help...
    I'm new to crackberry but I'm very familiar with blackberry phones. But I seem to be having an issue that I can't resolve, trying to get this hybrid os installed onto my phone. I am currently running OS 4.5.0.135 under Sprint...I followed all the instructions to a tee, and for some reason my desktop manager and loader.exe don't recognize that there is an update...I deleted the vendor.xml file, I copied everything over the way you said to do so, and I even disconnected from the internet, but nothing works...I am using Desktop Manager v5.0. Can you please help me out, or somebody else who might be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance
    07-22-09 11:14 PM
    Can someone please help me out... I can't figure out why my desktop manager or loader.exe is not recognizing that there is an upgrade, and I can't upgrade my os from 4.5.0.135 to the hybrid os.
    07-23-09 02:22 PM
    I, honestly, recommend starting over completely. I had problems until I gave up, trashed all my work and started over.
    07-23-09 03:19 PM
    I, honestly, recommend starting over completely. I had problems until I gave up, trashed all my work and started over.
    I've tried that already...I've uninstalled the 4.5.0.160 OS and installed it again, the same with the desktop manager, the hybrid OS also, and still nothing. It seems to me as if the desktop manager and the loader.exe aren't recognizing the upgrade because I have 4.5.0.135.

I don't know what to do....
    07-23-09 05:45 PM
    delete .135 from your computer...
    07-24-09 10:02 AM
    no media processor busy errors here?

Wow updating after a wipe with loader.exe was WAAAAY faster than DM!
    Last edited by GBean; 07-24-09 at 11:21 AM.
    07-24-09 10:52 AM
    delete .135 from your computer...
    I thought of that...but I don't have 4.5.0.135 on my computer. The only OS I have on the computer is .160. Now i was thinking of doing a wipe of the OS...do you guys think that would work? And do I go through the loader.exe to do the wipe?
    07-24-09 08:07 PM
    This is great

07-25-09 03:44 AM
    I loaded this release and I can definitely tell the difference in the browser speed however I still can't see the various different themes even tho I did see them get installed during the process. Any suggestion?

07-25-09 09:33 PM
    Loaded the hybrid and the GPS cycling is immensely annoying any update on that item.

Also haven't heard the squawk/squelch yet, but it's only been a day.

Thanks
    07-29-09 08:21 AM
    Loaded the hybrid and the GPS cycling is immensely annoying any update on that item.

Also haven't heard the squawk/squelch yet, but it's only been a day.

Thanks
    I too haven't heard that annoying sqwak as of yet. I've had this loaded for the past few days now and I can see the difference in battery usage, barely any and I've used it constantly! Really liking how this version turned out. Great job Skunkd!

07-29-09 02:35 PM
    Does the hybrid's web browser support RTSP (streaming videos)? Try youtube with it.
    08-01-09 09:58 AM
    I have a couple questions.

What does BES mean? Does anyone know why Crackmem doesnt work with the hybrid? And.. Is everyone with Verizon having issues with the GPS?
    Last edited by Frankie Figs; 08-02-09 at 01:35 PM.
    08-01-09 11:33 PM
380 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD