I'm using a new hybrid, but my calculator only works with the default theme, the buttons are all white and so are the numbers.. also.. the lock phone with right buttom and left button options have been removed.

my question is.. which files do I need to use from my original OS installer to bring back the original options for these two applications

I'm using a hybrid with original boost mobile 5.0 os. but umm.. yeah. these options have been changed since the previous hybrid... i would like them back.
    gotta have my phone lock working and my calculator
    05-27-10 05:22 PM
    Well I use nathanix hybrids and don't experience these problems so you might want to try one of theirs out? Nathanix Blackberry Resource - Home of the Hybrids
    I do also know that in recent os builds used in hybrids keyboard lock has been removed and just replaced by using the top left stand by button. There really is no way to change this unless you go back to previous builds.
    As for your calendar it is most likely directly related to your theme. Sounds like you may have a black theme with white text. This means your going to have to change themes or just learn your keyboard placement.

Best of luck, let me know how it goes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 09:10 PM
    I'm using their latest hybrid now actualy.
    No matter what theme I use.. the calculater buttons are white, so are the numbers and background on it.. UNLESS I use the default theme that comes with the nathanix hybrid. I actually have troubles loading any themes now. i'm gonna have to go back to a previous build on the files i think, to get it to work they way it used to work untill their latest two new builds
    05-27-10 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD