The company that I work for gave me a BB 8310. The blackberry messenger icon is not showing in the main menu, it's in a sub menu.How can I move it to the main menu ?Any help would be appreciated.
    05-02-08 05:09 PM
    Whe you're in the sun menu, scroll over to the icon that you wish to move... For you it will be the BB messenger... Once you have highlighted that icon, hit the menu button that's to the left of your trackball and select "Move"... This will allow you to move your icon of choice to the top of the icons list! That top 5 icons are the ones that will show up on your main menu! I hope I explained it well enough for you to understand!! good luck lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-08 08:59 AM
    When you're in the sub menu, scroll over to the icon that you wish to move... For you it will be the BB messenger... Once you have highlighted that icon, hit the menu button that's to the left of your trackball and select "Move"... This will allow you to move your icon of choice to the top of the icons list! The top 5 icons are the ones that will show up on your main menu! I hope I explained it well enough for you to understand!! good luck lol

05-03-08 09:02 AM
    When you're in the sub menu, scroll over to the icon that you wish to move... For you it will be the BB messenger... Once you have highlighted that icon, hit the menu button that's to the left of your trackball and select "Move"... This will allow you to move your icon of choice to the top of the icons list! The top 5 icons are the ones that will show up on your main menu! I hope I explained it well enough for you to understand!! good luck lol

05-03-08 09:04 AM
    Holy tripple post Batman

05-03-08 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD