Ok, here is my question. I have the leaked .75 OS (platform .94). I went to the app loader and it found an update as 4.7.0.107 then it says version .75. Is the .107 the platform, if so, should I go ahead an overwrite the current .75 that I have. Can anyone take a screen shot of what their platform is now with the official update? Thanks.
    12-05-08 03:11 PM
    Check the other .75 by clicking the plus sing and compare numbers.....
    12-05-08 03:14 PM
    I would like to know also, and if there is any significant upgrade over the leaked version
    12-05-08 03:15 PM
    just posted this in another thread:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DonNguyen View Post
    anyone compare this vs the leak?

Hello Don,
    Did the update on top of the leaked version. When the update installed in my pc, it installed on top of the same folder the leaked version had been installed (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9530-v4.7.0.75_P4.0.0.94) - obvious as they are the exact same version.

But as the update proceeded, only 3 core files were loaded:

net_rim_bb_medialoader_360x480_t.cod
    net_rim_bb_medialoader_backgrounds_360x480_t.cod
    net_rim_bb_medialoader_ringtones_9500.cod

After that the phone rebooted, and it seams to be working fine, no apparent changes so far. The whole update took maybe 5 min, no need to wipe out.

But these files together are 10MB, any chance you can compare with the leaked version files to see if they where the exact same size?

Does anyone know what these files do? I'm guessing default backgrounds and ringtones>??
    12-05-08 03:16 PM
    I could have sworn over the last few days that CX said they were the same thing.
    12-05-08 03:16 PM
    I could have sworn over the last few days that CX said they were the same thing.
    You are correct, here is the quote:

Stang I believe most people are using .76. But no theres no difference between the leaked .75 and the Official .75 except one being named Official.
    So, I'm not going to bother getting the official. I will stick with my leaked version until the next vzw update.
    12-05-08 03:32 PM
    So do I click the FIRST one...

Or 4.7.0.107?
    12-05-08 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD