I just got blasted. Reading from the front page, the wired headphone issue... I have my Ultimate Ears in listening to Led Zeppelin on FlyCast. Got an email, and the FlyCast stream was dropped. Came back into FlyCast, reopened the channel, and it was at full volume (Ouch).

I'm running the leaked .75, so I guess that it doesn't have the volume fix in it.

This alone is worth upgrading. Anything else known missing in the leak?
    12-05-08 08:13 AM
    I just got blasted. Reading from the front page, the wired headphone issue... I have my Ultimate Ears in listening to Led Zeppelin on FlyCast. Got an email, and the FlyCast stream was dropped. Came back into FlyCast, reopened the channel, and it was at full volume (Ouch).

I'm running the leaked .75, so I guess that it doesn't have the volume fix in it.

This alone is worth upgrading. Anything else known missing in the leak?
    .75 leaked = .75 official.

I did read somewhere that .76 was supposed to address the volume problem.
    12-05-08 08:28 AM
    Bummer. Frontpage says that .75 is supposed to fix it.

Minor inconvenience, guess I'll just have to remember to take my ear buds out anytime the stream is dropped. Already have tinnitus from those teenage years and the awesome car sound system.
    12-05-08 08:31 AM
    Bummer. Frontpage says that .75 is supposed to fix it.
    Hmm... maybe that's what I'm thinking I read. I could have sworn I saw the volume issue on a .76 thread.
    12-05-08 08:33 AM
    I did a non VZW release of an OS on my Pearl, and it seemed like I had a loss of signal quality. Sitting here at my desk with my Pearl on a non VZW release, I would be in 1x, before the upgrade I had 2-3 EVDO bars. Now with my Storm, I have all bars on EVDO in the same place.

So I'm sticking with VZW software.
    12-05-08 08:37 AM
    whynot go for the bell release of .76???
    12-05-08 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD