does anyone know where i can get all the default ringtones ??? im not to good at using the shrink os . when i unckeched the default ringtones , nothing happens
    01-01-10 03:42 PM
    Anyone know when 7v16 will drop to public? It has been a week since 7v15 was dropped, so I was thinking in the next 3 days that will be 10 days from public release of 7v15, and anyone know if irtehhun is working on 7v16.1, or 7v17?
    01-02-10 04:53 AM
    i just downloaded the setup yesterday, my first ever hybrid install. how do you know what radio is installed for sure? i'm not 100% confident that i got the radio swapped.
    01-02-10 10:42 AM
    the tour v7.15 hybrid was my first hybrid as well (i'm about three days away from activating the new tour i've been carrying around, but i've had an 8330 with 5.0.0.230 clean for a couple months now). in shrink-a-os, you have to select which radio you want to use from the drop menu and then click "swap my radio" to switch them out.
    01-02-10 11:12 AM
    i just downloaded the setup yesterday, my first ever hybrid install. how do you know what radio is installed for sure? i'm not 100% confident that i got the radio swapped.
    View your help screen (alt+shift+h). If your platform reads 4.2.0.43 then you are running the .191 radio. If it reads 4.2.0.61 then you are running the .230 radio.

The best way to manually swap your radio is right here --> Wanna Make 50v7.11 FASTER and Get a Better Radio???

Let me know how it goes and if you have any other questions.
    01-02-10 11:35 AM
    Anyone know when 7v16 will drop to public? It has been a week since 7v15 was dropped, so I was thinking in the next 3 days that will be 10 days from public release of 7v15, and anyone know if irtehhun is working on 7v16.1, or 7v17?
    No body knows. Usually he will release the VIP one to the public either a) when he has another to release to the VIP's, or b) it's been a couple weeks. but honestly its all up to him, so just sit tight my man...
    01-02-10 11:36 AM
    thanks guys. mine says 4.2.0.61 which is what i feared. my reception in my house is iffy at best so the radio was the key to me for making the switch in the first place since the stock 4.7 sucked soooo bad. love everything so far, just one freeze up but that might have been my fault by pushing too many buttons at once. lol i will try the swap method and check back. thanks again!
    01-02-10 12:55 PM
    Does anybody know where I can find a working link to download v7.15? I have tried bbhybrids.net and the link does not work for me. Also have tried the links here at crackberry with same result.
    01-02-10 02:11 PM
    Does anybody know where I can find a working link to download v7.15? I have tried bbhybrids.net and the link does not work for me. Also have tried the links here at crackberry with same result.
    they are currently working on the BBhybrids.net webpage and everything should be back up shortly...
    01-02-10 02:14 PM
    HELP !!!!!! does anyone know where i can get all the default ringtones ??? im not to good at using the shrink os . when i unckeched the default ringtones , nothing happens
    01-02-10 02:42 PM
    they are currently working on the BBhybrids.net webpage and everything should be back up shortly...
    Guess I will try later in the day because each time I try a download link I get this message The BBHybrids Forums database has encountered a problem.
    01-02-10 02:47 PM
    Guess I will try later in the day because each time I try a download link I get this message The BBHybrids Forums database has encountered a problem.
    The only place that I know of to download the BBH hybrids from are directly from BBH. Try here --> http://www.bbhybrids.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=691 . I just clicked the download link and it began downloading for me.

HELP !!!!!! does anyone know where i can get all the default ringtones ??? im not to good at using the shrink os . when i unckeched the default ringtones , nothing happens
    If you re-install .230 from scratch and the ring tones should be there. Then you will just have to reinstall the hybrid and re-shrink.
    01-02-10 02:56 PM
    love everything so far, just one freeze up but that might have been my fault by pushing too many buttons at once.
    I have been having the occasional freeze up as well, more so than previous hybrids. That and random provisioning problems seem to be the only downsides for me so far.
    01-02-10 03:36 PM
    I'm with you, is there any way someone can email it or BBM it or something it to us till BBHybrid's download area has a pulse again??? I really want to wrestle with it today as I have the day off and don't have to worry about work calls. HELP please.

I'm no forums genius but I wonder if BBHybrid thought of setting up a mirror site for the time being or completing the build and then going live. another forum I belong to tried it the first way and ended up doing it the second. there was no interruption in 98% of the services. Just my $.02
    Last edited by bk5150; 01-02-10 at 04:11 PM.
    01-02-10 04:08 PM
    I'm with you, is there any way someone can email it or BBM it or something it to us till BBHybrid's download area has a pulse again??? I really want to wrestle with it today as I have the day off and don't have to worry about work calls. HELP please.

I'm no forums genius but I wonder if BBHybrid thought of setting up a mirror site for the time being or completing the build and then going live. another forum I belong to tried it the first way and ended up doing it the second. there was no interruption in 98% of the services. Just my $.02
    Have you tried it again?
    Like willyboy6 said in post #112
    It up and working. I just tried and it
    went to download right away. (http://www.bbhybrids.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=691)
    01-02-10 04:29 PM
    nope still getting the Database error.
    01-02-10 04:46 PM
    I don't know if it is my internet connection or something else with bbhybrids but I can't get it to work no matter what I try. I tried FF and IE and nothing. I still get the same message.

I have included a screen print of the message I get when I try to download anything from bbhybrids.
    01-02-10 04:49 PM
    bk5150 & flyers2500 try going to this link BBHybrids Forums - Home.
    And see what happens.
    01-02-10 04:56 PM
    flyers2500 I'm getting the same thing.
    A
    01-02-10 04:58 PM
    bklyneddie, no problems getting on the forums I'm just limited on navigation. Definitely no downloads.
    A.
    01-02-10 05:01 PM
    I'm getting the same error as well. The site works fine until I try to download the hybrid, at which point I get the database error.
    01-02-10 05:02 PM
    Wow that is weird... Are you signed in on the web site?
    I had to re sign in, after the update.
    Try signing in and see what happens.
    01-02-10 05:06 PM
    hi guys, ya i am having the same problem as hurricane. even when i'm logged in :-/
    01-02-10 05:12 PM
    Yep I resigned in plenty of times. Also tried using IE and FF and a different computer. Couldn't get the download link to work no matter what I tried. I finally broke down and sent a PM to one of the admins on the sight. Hopefully they can help us who can't get the downloads to work.
    01-02-10 05:13 PM
    Wow that is weird... Are you signed in on the web site?
    I had to re sign in, after the update.
    Try signing in and see what happens.
    crossed finger, logged out, logged in, and............................nope!!
    same results. maybe it's because I'm so new to BBH.

A.
    01-02-10 05:14 PM
164 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD