Ive noticed on lil bug dunno if its me or what . When the phone charges u dont see the lil lighting bolt on the battery , u cant tell the phone is charging unless u leave it plugged in for a while and come back to it . I first thought it was my theme , but tried more than one theme and had the same issue...... Has anyone noticed this ???
    12-28-09 02:38 PM
    This bug was consistent with the .191 radio. When using this radio you will not see a lightning bolt when charging. If you're running the .230 radio you'll see the bolt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 03:26 PM
    5.0.0.405(645)
    This is what I show with 7.14. How will I know if 7.15 took if it shows the same?

12-28-09 09:43 PM
    well boths of them shows the same but you have to look for certain files in the module list...i think look for 405 files....
    12-28-09 10:15 PM
    Well either it was an adjustment to the battery meter or the actual drain but my battery life is a ton better than the old 7.11 I was on.
    12-28-09 10:20 PM
    Well either it was an adjustment to the battery meter or the actual drain but my battery life is a ton better than the old 7.11 I was on.
    i'm having actually the opposite experience. 7.11 and 7.12 were much better on my battery than 7.14 and 7.15 have been
    12-28-09 10:45 PM
    anyone know when 7.16 hybrid will be released to the public?
    12-28-09 10:47 PM
    I don't but you can head over to BBHybrids - Blackberry Hybrids for more info on the possible release date.
    12-29-09 04:37 AM
    There is never a set date as it's released when it's creator see's fit. It was just released for VIP's this past week so I would guess it wouldn't go public for another week or so. Typically this time allows for VIP's to do extensive testing on the hybrids and gives Irtehun a chance to fix any minor bugs or glitches before he releases them to the public.
    12-29-09 07:02 AM
    this is the best hybrid ive run on my tour, hands down. had a lot of problems with v14. 15 fixed them all.
    12-29-09 11:31 PM
    Still got the media player hiccup. A fix for that is probably outside the scope of a hybrid. Hoping for a new leak from RIM for that problem.
    12-30-09 08:22 PM
    The instructions and links to the Hybrid definitely saved my phone last night. Thank you so much for posting them!

I got the every wonderful (and presently "unfixable") input system error and was told I'd have to deal til the 5.0 update was released. I am not exactly a tech genius but it was WAY easier than the steps Blackberry gives to fix the phone.
    12-31-09 08:41 AM
    The instructions and links to the Hybrid definitely saved my phone last night. Thank you so much for posting them!

I got the every wonderful (and presently "unfixable") input system error and was told I'd have to deal til the 5.0 update was released. I am not exactly a tech genius but it was WAY easier than the steps Blackberry gives to fix the phone.
    Glad to hear that your BB was saved and is working now and your welcome. Happy New Years and stay safe out there.
    12-31-09 08:44 AM
    Glad to hear that your BB was saved and is working now and your welcome. Happy New Years and stay safe out there.
    At least I now know where to go if I have anymore problems with the phone (your installation instructions were the ones I used). But be warned, I may ask a TON of questions cause I have NO clue what I am doing!
    12-31-09 09:55 AM
    At least I now know where to go if I have anymore problems with the phone (your installation instructions were the ones I used). But be warned, I may ask a TON of questions cause I have NO clue what I am doing!
    Don't worry about it, I'm here to help no matter how many question you give me. I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.
    12-31-09 10:05 AM
    this is the best hybrid ive run on my tour, hands down. had a lot of problems with v14. 15 fixed them all.
    Same here. I don't even know if I'll need 7.16.

Who am I kidding. Of couse I will. I wish I would have pulled the triger and signed up for BBH vip for 1/2 off.

12-31-09 11:39 AM
    Just a note: I am running 7.15 with a .191 radio. Sucks. My reception is WAY worse than it ever was with the .230 radio. Just one persons experience.

12-31-09 02:02 PM
    Is anyone running this hybird able to send mms text messages..
    12-31-09 06:20 PM
    Is anyone running this hybird able to send mms text messages..
    Yes I am but I'm with Verizon and have you tried to resend your service books?
    12-31-09 06:22 PM
    No if I resend the service books then the prl will start popping up. I'm able to send sms just fine I'm on sprint.

12-31-09 06:39 PM
    U've food a solution2stop the prl pop up on sprint?

I'll give up mms2solve that annoyin bug...

12-31-09 06:45 PM
    Yes I am but I'm with Verizon and have you tried to resend your service books?
    is there a known issue with 7.15 freezing up if you leave an sms text conversation open too long?! I know I have radio set to .230 can't tell you much more than that cause I'm in my car. Did I mess something up?

Don't mind pulling the battery to fix the hang up but its a pain in the...um...rear with long nails while doing 80.

12-31-09 07:13 PM

When you load the hybird os what I did was take my chip out or u can flip it upside down don't resend the services and only reload ya contacts and u should be fine.

12-31-09 08:43 PM
    I'm not sure what 'chip' ur referring2....

Don't service books get sent automatically... I don't recall doin anything special2snd them after loading hybrid...

12-31-09 08:56 PM

When you load the hybird I found to work for me now is to just restore my contacts that's it don't resend service books or nothing I didn't even update my prl and I flipped my sim card over so it wouldn't search for cdma I will give updates to see how it works.

Last edited by drinka4yearz; 01-01-10 at 04:58 PM.
    12-31-09 08:58 PM
164 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD