I had the 9930 for a second last summer before going to the 4s. While I really do enjoy the 4s at times I miss the keyboard on the 9930. I had two complaints with the 9930. One was battery and the other was email setup. First was truncated emails and then not being able to take an email from my inbox and move into my gmail sub folders. I have lots of emails i need to keep and revisit so being able to to an incoming email and move from inbox into different folders has been great with the iphone. Did any of this stuff get fixed with 7.1??
    08-11-12 01:46 PM
    I had the 9930 for a second last summer before going to the 4s. While I really do enjoy the 4s at times I miss the keyboard on the 9930. I had two complaints with the 9930. One was battery and the other was email setup. First was truncated emails and then not being able to take an email from my inbox and move into my gmail sub folders. I have lots of emails i need to keep and revisit so being able to to an incoming email and move from inbox into different folders has been great with the iphone. Did any of this stuff get fixed with 7.1??
    Hi since I upgraded to 7.1.0.523 - my 9900 has improved immensely - no freeze ups (as I had with 7.1.0) and I haven't had to yank the battery yet. No truncated emails. I don't move emails to my gmail so can't help with that. (But I'm curious so I may try that out)
    08-12-12 11:04 AM
    Further to the above - don't you just call up your email, select forward from the menu (or hit F) and send the email to your gmail address? Then put it in one your folders? Or is that not what you were talking about?
    08-12-12 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD