I have found that the battery life is better than the official ATT release. But I now have two problems.

1. After a period of time (and I haven't paid close enough attention to see what might cause it) the phone refuses to go into landscape display. This makes for an awkward bedside clock when in the dock. When I reboot the phone, landscape returns.

2. Attachments do not download. It starts the download, and you can see the data arrows working for a while. Then things just stop.

Any suggestions? I have 284 for the hotspot, but not having access to attachments is a real drawback.
    06-13-12 06:45 AM
    Hey Now... There are about a 1/2 dozen better / newer 7.1 OS's out there. I'm running 7.1.0.402 on my 9810 and it works sweet. Its worth the upgrade for sure.
    06-13-12 07:03 AM
    While it's not a dealbreaker, I do like the option of having a hotspot available in a pinch. .402 doesn't allow that without signing up with ATT.

If I'm the only one with these problems, maybe someone has seen them and has a solution?
    06-13-12 07:10 AM
    There was a landscape bug that I remember having in an older OS. The only fix was to re-boot.
    I believe that 7.1.0.378 is the last OS that allows for the Hotspot without a tethering plan.
    06-13-12 07:25 AM
    Thanks. Installing 378 now.
    06-13-12 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD