Hi, I woke up this morning with 300+ friend requests on bbm, none of whom I knew, I tried deleting them but everytime I did the same request re added me. I've now got 500+ requests and don't know how to delete them!
    Thanks for any help!
    08-25-11 12:16 PM
    Decline them one by one then as you decline then, select the box that says "Ignore future requests" or something like that.
    08-25-11 01:03 PM
    The question is...how did 300+ people get your PIN to request you? And why on decline do they attempt again? Sounds like BBM spamming..
    08-25-11 03:07 PM
    Strange, you may have given out your PIN without realizing somehow, or maybe you just dont remember. I had a similar case where i dont remember giving my PIN out publically nor my phone number and yet I received a BBM friend request for someone Ive never heard of with a spanish name and after i rejected the offer i got a text message from the same person but the text was all in spanish. I just ignored it but I wonder how they got my number and PIN...... strange. Also i dont speak spanish. LOL.
    08-25-11 06:34 PM
    I'd hate that lol I would have to buy a new device just so that I could end all that.
    08-25-11 06:36 PM
    Go to Options>Display Security Question on Invitations. Anyone trying to add you will have to answer a security question before the invite is sent.
    As far as the existing ones... like said above, delete and select ignore future requests.
    You may want to do a forums or Google search for your PIN number.. maybe it got posted somewhere accidentally.
    08-25-11 06:58 PM
    Man that would suck so bad! Did you go e out your pin on here? I would be loathing having to through each one to vet fix of them. Good idea about passcoding future invites.

Hope there is an easier way. I wonder if reloading a different os would solve it. I honestly think that would be less painstaking....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 09:08 PM
    Hahaa.

Can you delete bbm and do the security Q thing?

Then reinstall?
    08-25-11 09:27 PM
    How does the security question work actually? (OS 10.3)
    I've been spammed today by some Indonesian accounts (luckily, not by hundreds as the guys before me). I've turned the Security question on, but the invites kept on comming.
    I wanted to figure out, so I asked one of my colleagues to re-add me in BBM (I have removed him from my contacts too).
    When he added me, nothing happened. He wasn't asked any security question...
    Last edited by iljap; 03-16-15 at 10:49 AM. Reason: typos
    03-16-15 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD