01-04-10 01:20 PM
183 ... 678
tools
    Back on topic, I've read through this thread and bbhybrids.net and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Someone else on here had the same problem but no one answered it completely. I installed 5.0.0.230 (355) then installed the hybrid 7.12. After installing the hybrid, it appears I'm still on the same version, no hybrid.

How can I ensure that the hybrid loads? It goes through the entire process and shows that it loaded succesfuly, but it doesn't.

HELP! I'm almost there, I just think I'm missing something somewhere, perhaps a small step. I can't be the only one with this problem???
    12-11-09 09:27 PM
    The 5.0.0.230 when u put the hybird on top of that in the about it would read 5.0.0.238 and the platform will be 4.2.0.61 if u got that u good and its a finding and fixes thread to explain this to u also.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 09:52 PM
    Back on topic, I've read through this thread and bbhybrids.net and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Someone else on here had the same problem but no one answered it completely. I installed 5.0.0.230 (355) then installed the hybrid 7.12. After installing the hybrid, it appears I'm still on the same version, no hybrid.

How can I ensure that the hybrid loads? It goes through the entire process and shows that it loaded succesfuly, but it doesn't.

HELP! I'm almost there, I just think I'm missing something somewhere, perhaps a small step. I can't be the only one with this problem???
    Go to BBHybrids - Blackberry Hybrids and look the Tips and Tricks of Help Center section You will see "How to check your Hybrid Version" (Help Center - BBHybrids Forums).
    Hope this helps.
    12-11-09 09:54 PM
    Hi,

When i was running 5.0 on my curve I would get a vib+ring together for calls or txt.... wit my 9630+5.0, i'm getting a vib then a ring... any1 else notice that?
    12-11-09 11:26 PM
    Originally Posted by Oreganoflow View Post

Hold down alt and shift key while pressing H, you should see this if you have it installed.

12-12-09 12:37 AM
    When you guys are using the speakerphone... do all 4 buttons (around track ball) stay lit? Any way to turn them off?

Thanks
    12-12-09 11:48 AM
    I know how to check the version. That's how I know the installation didn't work for me. I've downloaded the files and clicked "Load OS". It goes through the whole process and doesn't update. My Telenav doesn't work either which was supposed to be fixed with this hybrid. Right?
    12-13-09 12:16 AM
    does the media player work in this version? nm, upgraded to 5.0.0.419
    Last edited by indymeh; 01-04-10 at 08:55 PM.
    01-04-10 01:20 PM
183 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD