Has anyone had any luck with the leaked 5.0 for 8330 Verizon. I havnt really researched it much but I am not very tech savvy. If anyone can give me any tips or any info, please forward. I may make the plunge and try it this evening. If there are any big tips for someone who is not very tech savvy, please forward. Thanks all for your help. Hope everone had a great Christmas and please have a safe and happy New Year!!!
    12-28-09 04:36 PM
    You will get different answers from everybody. Only way to know for sure if you will like it is to try it. You can always go back to your old OS. There are detailed instructions in my signature on how to upgrade and downgrade your OS.
    12-28-09 05:58 PM
    5.0 for the 8330 is great, only if you do the birdman v7 final hybrid though
    12-28-09 06:20 PM
    Has anyone had any luck with the leaked 5.0 for 8330 Verizon. I havnt really researched it much but I am not very tech savvy. If anyone can give me any tips or any info, please forward. I may make the plunge and try it this evening. If there are any big tips for someone who is not very tech savvy, please forward. Thanks all for your help. Hope everone had a great Christmas and please have a safe and happy New Year!!!
    check out Nathanix Blackberry Resource - Home
    worked great for me. The newest update is very stable after a reset I only lose a couple of megs of memory, then level off. I love the operating system compared to 4.5
    good luck
    12-28-09 06:21 PM
    I just upgraded to OS 5.0.....230. It's kinda buggy but I don't care I love it waaay more than 4.5. I probably should have wiped my phone instead of upgrading over the old one. I may just try this latest hybrid thing, I'm feeling daring.
    12-29-09 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD