No problem with my media card.

I don't use Viigo so I can't comment.
    05-06-09 10:50 AM
    05-07-09 03:12 PM
    Be Careful The Leaked 5.0.0.93 Version OF TONIGHT Is Not For Bold !!!!!! Only For 8900
    05-07-09 07:35 PM
    Try performing this browser fix. More than likely the reason your browser quit working is newer service books were sent to your phone.
    Thanks it's working now did the browser fix it was very easy. Now if I could just get Yahoo Messenger and Windows Mobile LIve to work
    05-08-09 09:41 PM
    ok downloaded it.....now i dont have the default browser....its only giving me the media net browser! HELP
    05-09-09 10:08 PM
    I might upgrade it, but viigo doesn't work on this release :/ Maybe if I find some other RSS reader.
    Why does everyone say Viigo doesn't work on this version? Am I missing something? I have been using it without any problems. In all fairness, I downloaded the new Viigo alpha, and IT DOES WORK. And it's way sexier than the previous Viigo version. Been using the alpha since this version came out the other day! Delete your current Viigo app, and download new slpha, and it will work just fine!

ah, nevermind...see others have since found it to work also...
    Last edited by c5ryan312; 05-10-09 at 12:02 AM.
    05-09-09 11:45 PM
    worked for me!! THANKS!!!

WINNER!

I now have:

Internet Browser
    MEdia Net
    Hotspot browswer

Also was able to get bbmaps back with this workaround on my att bold...
    Buuuuutttttt....

Don't resend your service books, or it'll disappear once again! Same happened with mine!
    05-09-09 11:47 PM
    PUMPS THE BRAKES!

For everyone that has or is having problems with the browser (looooooonnnngggg start up times), try this:

Once you get into your browser, go to Options, and then Cache Operations, and see if your Browser Content Cache is cleared out. Mine was at 4.8MB!!! I went through all the settings and cleared them all to give the browser a fresh start and VOILA...my browser now takes less than a second to start up!!! VERY NICE!

Hopes this helps some that are teetering on going back to previous builds and staying with this one...
    05-10-09 12:13 AM
    PUMPS THE BRAKES!

For everyone that has or is having problems with the browser (looooooonnnngggg start up times), try this:

Once you get into your browser, go to Options, and then Cache Operations, and see if your Browser Content Cache is cleared out. Mine was at 4.8MB!!! I went through all the settings and cleared them all to give the browser a fresh start and VOILA...my browser now takes less than a second to start up!!! VERY NICE!

Hopes this helps some that are teetering on going back to previous builds and staying with this one...
    Confirmed working for me.. Browser is EXTREMELY FAST now. Even on 3G!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 09:49 AM
    PUMPS THE BRAKES!

ok tried this but im still only using media net....i hate media net another thing my aol messenger facebook myspace all my fun stuff is gone how do i get it back?!
    05-10-09 07:07 PM
    Kinda sounds like the cache is not restricting properly because of the browser "fix"

05-10-09 07:44 PM
    does anyone know when 5.0 will be official for the bold 9000? i just got a OTA update on my 9630 to 5.0 and it works flawless. My 9700 has 5.0 and i luv it. Now i wanna update my spare 9000.

Anyone have any idea official 5.0 for bold 9000?
    04-06-10 10:39 PM
    does anyone know when 5.0 will be official for the bold 9000? i just got a OTA update on my 9630 to 5.0 and it works flawless. My 9700 has 5.0 and i luv it. Now i wanna update my spare 9000.

Anyone have any idea official 5.0 for bold 9000?
    If you can get that information out of AT&T then you need to be working for the CIA. Ive emailed them several times and they always just write back saying there is no current release date set.
    04-06-10 10:43 PM
    Why does official matter?

04-07-10 12:43 AM

"Beta or official" ? It really doesn't matter, IMO.
    04-09-10 03:47 PM

Means released by your carrier. Links to files found on nefarious sites like CrackBerry.com for os's are leaked or unofficial

04-09-10 09:10 PM
816 ... 313233
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD