Anyone have a link to download the new .450 OS? Crucial tweeted it...it must exist!
    01-12-10 09:57 PM
    and .440 for the Bold1.
    01-12-10 10:06 PM
    I haven't heard of it before. 435 was the latest but I don't think it has leaked yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 10:06 PM
    Have you tried blackberry dot com.
    01-12-10 10:26 PM
    .450 will probably be leaked soon, because it has "been submitted to Partners 4 carrier testing... doubt you'll see 435 Wasn't given 2 Partners"

I don't know what "submitted to Partners" really even means except .450 will probably leak and .435 probably won't leak OR be released. I would like to know what was so unsatisfactory about .435 after reading about its celestial battery life got us all hard for it.

01-12-10 10:39 PM
    .450 will probably be leaked soon, because it has "been submitted to Partners 4 carrier testing... doubt you'll see 435 Wasn't given 2 Partners"

I don't know what "submitted to Partners" really even means except .450 will probably leak and .435 probably won't leak OR be released. I would like to know what was so unsatisfactory about .435 after reading about its celestial battery life got us all hard for it.

Surely you don't think every firmware version that is made leaks do you? Only about 25% of the versions compiled actually leak to the public. And an even lower number get released by carriers. There is no science to leaks, some do some don't. Its just that simple.

01-12-10 10:48 PM
    Surely you don't think every firmware version that is made leaks do you? Only about 25% of the versions compiled actually leak to the public. And an even lower number get released by carriers. There is no science to leaks, some do some don't. Its just that simple.

I didn't mean for my tone to come off as bitter (I certainly could have chosen friendlier words) but no, I don't expect every version to be available, it seems only logical that a partially trial & error process yields successes that are built upon failures. I guess it is wrong of me to assume that the ones I hear about will be leaked.

I admit I am not patient enough with a very young device and slightly frustrated that the options available for me to operate it are limited and none of them perfect. They all have their pros & cons, and I am anticipating an option with more pros.

I just need my fix, hence the name of this website.

01-12-10 11:08 PM
    I hope a newer version gets leaked or released soon. I'm ready to try a new OS on my phone!

01-12-10 11:15 PM
    I didn't mean for my tone to come off as bitter (I certainly could have chosen friendlier words) but no, I don't expect every version to be available, it seems only logical that a partially trial & error process yields successes that are built upon failures. I guess it is wrong of me to assume that the ones I hear about will be leaked.

I admit I am not patient enough with a very young device and slightly frustrated that the options available for me to operate it are limited and none of them perfect. They all have their pros & cons, and I am anticipating an option with more pros.

I just need my fix, hence the name of this website.

What has failed? This OS has come along way since the release of the 9700.
    01-13-10 02:14 PM
    this is by far the longest we have gone without a newly leaked OS for the 9700, im almost in shock, everything seems to still be running very well but that battery thing that crucial showed us on one of OS yet to be leaked (or ever) looks really good)
    01-13-10 06:01 PM
    ^I am utterly disgusted by this lack of leaks :@

just messing. i hope the next leak is multilang unlike .423
    01-14-10 09:32 AM
    this is by far the longest we have gone without a newly leaked OS for the 9700, im almost in shock, everything seems to still be running very well but that battery thing that crucial showed us on one of OS yet to be leaked (or ever) looks really good)
    What battery thing is this. First I've heard about it.
    01-14-10 12:11 PM
    So it's Sunday afternoon, got the football game on, now all i need is a new leak and the day will be complete! Seems like this is the longest time with nothing new.
    01-17-10 02:34 PM
    ^with this reported outage, the leakers need to make us feel better
    01-17-10 02:53 PM
    I haven't had any outage problems yet. You got that right though billybob, we need a good present to cheer us up...haha.
    01-17-10 03:41 PM
    I agree. It's about time for another leak or official release... Gotta be something! LOL

01-17-10 07:41 PM
    i feel like its been forever since we had a release....
    01-20-10 12:29 PM
    Yes, it's been almost a whole month since the last release or leak.

01-20-10 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD