Is this a bug on the .419 with everyone else too?

when Text messaging heavy back and forth to someone, once in a while when you get a text, you cannot click on the message to view it. It wont let you. Only way to view the text message is pull the battery, and wait for a reboot then you can view the message.

at first I thought it was due to me installing .419 over .230... so I did a complete wipe and installed 419 over again, and sure enough, same problem. I'm guessing its a bug in .419

anyone else having this problem with text messages one in a while?
    01-09-10 12:28 PM
    I have had that same problem, although what usually happens with me is that I click it and it won't do anything so I press the back button(though it doesn't look like it does anything, it does!) and click it again and it opens. When that happens to me, I just delete the thread and start anew. That usually does fine for me instead of having to do a battery pull every time.
    01-09-10 02:35 PM
    You might want to try a .419 hybrid OS.
    01-09-10 06:00 PM
    check out bbhybrids.net for .419 hybrids.
    01-10-10 12:18 AM
    This use to happen to me even when i was running .230 with hybrids, not very often though only once in a while. Havnt noticed it yet on .419 but i think it definitely a bug with these leaks. I figured out how to get past it by just going into contacts to who you were texting then clicking sms "XXX". Then it seemed to open the thread that had appeared to be "locked" and unopenable.
    01-10-10 02:49 AM
    i'm not touching Hybrids with a ten foot pole..... thats adding more problems then the OS itself... no thanks
    01-10-10 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD