Driphter I wanna try it out but just cant figure out the process I even tried to download WinRar but my pc wont do it .....
    01-15-10 01:18 PM
    Driphter I wanna try it out but just cant figure out the process I even tried to download WinRar but my pc wont do it .....
    Can you please explain what exactly your computer "wont do"?
    01-15-10 01:21 PM
    Can you please explain what exactly your computer "wont do"?
    ok i got it now but before this would happen. After the download I would have the option to find not run then it would take me to Winrar download page and on that page it wanted me to buy Winrar and when I tried to download the trail version I'd get : Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:
    Diagnose Connection Problems
    01-15-10 01:53 PM
    ok i got it now but before this would happen. After the download I would have the option to find not run then it would take me to Winrar download page and on that page it wanted me to buy Winrar and when I tried to download the trail version I'd get : Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:
    Diagnose Connection Problems
    There is a free version of WinRar, but I use 7-Zip. It will open .rar files as well.

You can find it at 7-Zip
    01-15-10 02:38 PM
    If you need a walk through just head here

For Dv2 you can either choose a rar or exe extractor
    01-15-10 03:32 PM
    How's Dv2 working out for everyone?
    Ok so far so good everything seems to be working fine and the browser is fast. My thing is my bb can't seem to hold a good signal no matter what os I use leaked or 4.7.1.57. I'll have a good signal for about 5mins then 1xev x then 1x x then 1x with 3bars then 1xev with 3 or 4 bars then I lose the signal again. This only happens when I'm @ home or my cousins house the 2 places where I spend the most of my off time. I tried everything even the lil sim card trick nothing. I guess that's what we need wifi for. I never had this problem with my nextel 8350i but that bb data speeds was for the flintstones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 03:35 PM
    Just a reminder for those individuals having minor issues. It is always a good idea to wipe your device prior to loading a new OS. It will ensure that nothing minor is left behind that could interfere with the new load.

Also, for those of you that have been looking for the Dv2 hybrid it has now been released to the public here --> Driphter 9630 Dv2 419/411/421 . Enjoy the best Tour hybrid on the net today!!!
    01-15-10 04:44 PM
    Just a reminder for those individuals having minor issues. It is always a good idea to wipe your device prior to loading a new OS. It will ensure that nothing minor is left behind that could interfere with the new load.

Also, for those of you that have been looking for the Dv2 hybrid it has now been released to the public here --> Driphter 9630 Dv2 419/411/421 . Enjoy the best Tour hybrid on the net today!!!
    What is the best wipe to do wb6

01-15-10 04:58 PM
    What is the best wipe to do wb6

I just wipe with BBSAK. It's a low level wipe. But make sure you back up your databases first as well as your third party apps.
    01-15-10 05:52 PM
    Ok that's what I do now but the third party apps I don't like how they download back to the bb after the restore but I'm cool with it. 1 2 many just put a new hybrid up on bbhybrids and I tried to download it but I get that find it I tried to dl 7win but it tell me download will appear shortly never appeared. Is it vip or for public download.... The new hybrid that is...

01-15-10 06:17 PM
    I just dropped 12many-2.0 (.419/.415/.411/.421 Hybrid) on the BBH forums today. I have included an auto installer link in my OP for those who prefer that install method.

1 2 MaNy - .419/.415/.411/.421 Hybrid

All feedback is appreciated.
    01-15-10 07:45 PM
    How's Dv2 working out for everyone?
    I'm liking it, it is the best so far that I have tried.
    01-15-10 07:50 PM
    I just dropped 12many-2.0 (.419/.415/.411/.421 Hybrid) on the BBH forums today. I have included an auto installer link in my OP for those who prefer that install method.

So far so good I'm going to sit on this one for a while. The browser is fast voice dialing works no lags so far my boot time is under 3mins and I downloaded 20 apps and some run in the background..... Haven't notice a major memory leak yet either, sprint tv stil don't stream only nfl network, as for the battery I just think my battery is bad because its the same with every os even 4.7. Keep em coming.....

01-15-10 11:23 PM

I was up lastnite messing around on my bb and with this hybrid I had to keep charging my bb cause of the batt: drain so when I got up this morning I charged my bb with the usb using my pc and the batt: life has been good all morning can the usb be charging better then the wall charger.

01-16-10 10:08 AM
    Regarding the battery & life.... I've found that all of these .419 builds tend to charge faster for me, and also drain faster for me. The exception to this is if I leave it plugged in over night. I feel like it will charge fast to fill up, and even though it says 100%, it is still trickle charging. I say this because if I charge to 100 and then pull off, it shows discharge almost immediately. If I pull my berry off the charger @ 530am and its been charging all night, even with usage (bbm, sms, phone) it won't show a % drop for a couple hours, sometimes til 10 o'clock. Obviously I'm using battery but it's not showing it....
    01-16-10 10:31 AM
    I have just finished installed the DV2 hybrid and on my about screen it reads:
    5.0.0.411 (661)
    01-16-10 03:06 PM
    I have just finished installed the DV2 hybrid and on my about screen it reads:
    5.0.0.411 (661)
    That is correct, the majority of the java files in Dv2 are .411
    01-16-10 03:55 PM
    Why DV2 over .419 release? Is it more stable?

01-16-10 04:29 PM
    thanks a lot. i forgot to add in my original post asking if i installed it correctly, sorry about it.
    01-16-10 04:33 PM
    I was up lastnite messing around on my bb and with this hybrid I had to keep charging my bb cause of the batt: drain so when I got up this morning I charged my bb with the usb using my pc and the batt: life has been good all morning can the usb be charging better then the wall charger.
    That's weird because this build (12many-2.0) has the lowest battery drain out of all the .419 builds. Are you sure you installed mine?
    01-16-10 04:54 PM
    Why DV2 over .419 release? Is it more stable?

You can't go wrong with either Dv2 or 1_2's hybrids. Both use the .419 base but one has more .411 while the other has more .421 files. Generally speaking, both hybrids yield better battery life, faster web browsing and tethering speeds, faster OS performance (transitions, loading, etc). Stability is a little harder to measure, but I'd say that is better as well.
    01-16-10 05:10 PM
    So is there any consensus on which hybrid is the best yet? Or is it still trial & error. The battery life is just not that great with .419.

01-16-10 05:58 PM
    Any Hybrid bttr fro Sprint Tours?

Thank You
    01-16-10 08:09 PM
    As I mentioned above you can't go wrong with either driphters hybrid or 1_2_manys hybrids. They are both top notch and both are available at BBHybrids Forums - Home. It does not matter whether you are on sprint or verizon.

01-16-10 08:15 PM
    That's weird because this build (12many-2.0) has the lowest battery drain out of all the .419 builds. Are you sure you installed mine?
    Yes I'm running it now as we speak I use my bb data more than my pc but I just think my batt: can be bad who knows but but I'm running 5.0.0.415 and its great don't get me wrong. The batt: drain is nothing that's y I have a carry around charger lol..... Right now this is the best hybrid I had so far. Dv2 is also great to. Rim need to put yall on the team....

01-16-10 09:26 PM
147 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD