I just downloaded .230 and my phone keeps freezing in the middle of text and the only way to get it back going is to do a battery pull. Is there anything I can do to prevent my phone from continously freezing...if not I'm gonna have to downgrade back to 4.7 and I really don't want to do that. Any help would be much appreciated.
    11-09-09 01:37 AM
    ahhh, You got the 5.0 freeze going on. It happens. It happens on my .230 also. Nothing can be done about it because its a glitch in the OS. Thats why its leaked. Its kind of like if you can deal with it or not type of deal? It happens on my phone, but not all of the time.
    11-09-09 05:43 AM
    I just downloaded .230 and my phone keeps freezing in the middle of text and the only way to get it back going is to do a battery pull. Is there anything I can do to prevent my phone from continously freezing...if not I'm gonna have to downgrade back to 4.7 and I really don't want to do that. Any help would be much appreciated.
    my 5.0.230 has been near flawless on my Tour.. however, I heard about the freezing from people who used i think have a password setup for there phone. I'm not positive about that, so if someone else can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong, but there is a setting on the phone you need to change so it wont freeze.

.230 is very stable though
    11-09-09 06:39 AM
    So disappointed...my phone has been freezing every few minutes all day long and I haven't really done anything...got a few text and that is it. To have to do a battery pull every few minutes just isnt going to cut it...especially when Im work and need my phone. So I guess I'll be downgrading back to factory OS later tonite so sad...
    11-09-09 03:46 PM
    Oh I dont have passwords set up on my phone either....it came out the gate freezing before I even put apps on my phone...and I dont have many...BeBuzz and the bible I think thats it really besides Facebook and BBM
    11-09-09 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD