Hey guys
    finally broke the code, so to speak
    Got the awesomeness of .109 with the new copy and paste features from .113/.114+.
    I finally figured out what the copy and paste files were and now have a .109 Hybrid working with the new copy/paste.
    I just re-installed from scratch to make sure it's working. Booted with 50.4 MB of memory (with some 3rd party apps and Ti_Storm theme)

I've taken out all the non-english files and stuff I personally do not use (including Docs2Go). If something is missing that you want in it, just take it from your original 109 Java folder. I've also added MMS fix.

Link is
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/109WithCopyPaste.rar

Install this Java folder over your .109 Java and run Loader.exe to update.

Enjoy and please let me know how it works for you guys
    Last edited by lyricidal; 03-28-09 at 02:26 PM.
    03-26-09 05:33 PM
    So share the wealth...what files?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 05:38 PM
    net_rim_cldc.cod
    net_rim_crypto_2.cod
    go nuts guys and enjoy!
    and take advantage of the already created hybrid here if you'd like.
    Runs great so far!
    03-26-09 06:48 PM
    Hey guys
    finally broke the code, so to speak
    Got the awesomeness of .109 with the new copy and paste features from .113/.114+.
    I finally figured out what the copy and paste files were and now have a .109 Hybrid working with the new copy/paste.
    I just re-installed from scratch to make sure it's working. Booted with 50.4 MB of memory (with some 3rd party apps and Ti_Storm theme)
    Link is:
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/109WithCopyPaste.rar

Install this Java folder over your .109 Java and run Loader.exe to update.

Enjoy and please let me know how it works for you guys

Your link is . . . broke? When clicked on I get a screen of junk and symbols.
    03-26-09 06:54 PM
    right click > save link as > save

It's 14.3 Mbs
    03-26-09 06:56 PM
    Got it thanks.
    03-26-09 07:06 PM
    Sorry, just fixed my .htaccess file. should be good now, even though you've already got it.
    03-26-09 07:36 PM
    net_rim_cldc.cod
    net_rim_crypto_2.cod
    go nuts guys and enjoy!
    Runs great so far!
    great find bro
    03-26-09 07:43 PM
    Good find.

03-26-09 07:46 PM
    net_rim_cldc.cod
    net_rim_crypto_2.cod
    go nuts guys and enjoy!
    Runs great so far!
    theres gotta be more to it then that. everytime I load those two files i get an error

*update* very weird, seems the cods from the 113 work fine. but the 114s dont seem to work
    Last edited by OneOfaKindDPC; 03-26-09 at 09:17 PM.
    03-26-09 09:00 PM
    Do we need just those 2 files from 113 or the entire rar?
    03-26-09 09:56 PM
    nothing BBcrackman's Hybrid V2 can't do. why not just use that instead? It uses .109 radio/sfi with 114's java files that have been refined and tuned to work quite well with the 9530.
    03-27-09 01:27 AM
    sorry...

double post.
    Last edited by REC7IFY; 03-27-09 at 01:35 AM.
    03-27-09 01:28 AM
    nothing BBcrackman's Hybrid V2 can't do. why not just use that instead? It uses .109 radio/sfi with 114's java files that have been refined and tuned to work quite well with the 9530.
    Because some people didn't like .113/.114 for various reasons (battery drain, BT skip, etc.), whereas .109 was smoother all around for me, but just didnt have the new copy/paste feature some people wanted. It really is up to your preference, but I liked 109's functionality more, and now even more with the new copy/paste.
    03-27-09 06:43 AM
    Lyricidal, this OS has been wonders for me! Memory at 54mb with 20+ apps installed! Fast, no dropped calls and no lag! A w e s o m e !!!

Because some people didn't like .113/.114 for various reasons (battery drain, BT skip, etc.), whereas .109 was smoother all around for me, but just didnt have the new copy/paste feature some people wanted. It really is up to your preference, but I liked 109's functionality more, and now even more with the new copy/paste.
    03-27-09 02:11 PM
    Glad you like it!
    I ran it all day, never saw memory dip below 40mb with quite a bit of usage all day (boring job )
    Anyone tried it and have suggestions or issues with it?
    Bored and looking for stuff to do
    03-27-09 05:37 PM
    I found a little glitch with this OS. I tried to install some free games but it kept telling me that I am unable to install them because the module CM is not installed?!?!?!?????? I don't know which one it is or what it means.

Glad you like it!
    I ran it all day, never saw memory dip below 40mb with quite a bit of usage all day (boring job )
    Anyone tried it and have suggestions or issues with it?
    Bored and looking for stuff to do
    03-28-09 02:56 AM
    net_rim_cldc.cod
    net_rim_crypto_2.cod
    go nuts guys and enjoy!
    Runs great so far!

Ok I just used crackutil to put net_rim_cldc.cod on to my storm and after the restart, for sh*tz and giggles I tried the copy/paste feature in my contacts and .... IT WORKS!!

I have *OneOfaKindDPC .109 Hybrid v4* installed now with the copy/paste feature from here on my 9530
    03-28-09 04:38 AM
    I found a little glitch with this OS. I tried to install some free games but it kept telling me that I am unable to install them because the module CM is not installed?!?!?!?????? I don't know which one it is or what it means.
    There are a couple games out there one guy made and he also built a library that must be installed as well to reduce the size of the game. The site where you found the games should have it and search the third party apps forum. I'm pretty sure he's posted in there. I used to have his minesweeper game it was fun while it lasted.

Good luck!

03-28-09 04:56 AM
    Yeah, that's the one. But what do you mean while it lasted?

There are a couple games out there one guy made and he also built a library that must be installed as well to reduce the size of the game. The site where you found the games should have it and search the third party apps forum. I'm pretty sure he's posted in there. I used to have his minesweeper game it was fun while it lasted.

Good luck!

03-28-09 05:16 AM
    ._Ziggy_. : Glad to see that just the file replacement will work as an alternative for the users not interested in the whole hybrid.

olta777: I've thought of implementing that custom library (CM) for CMY's games by default. I was thinking of adding it to the Blackberry.Alx which controls what files are installed from the Java folder. Not sure if this would be something that everyone would want though, so I haven't done it yet. In the meantime, if you havent gotten that library yet, it's posted at:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/free-app-s-182896/
    03-28-09 08:35 AM
    Yeah, that's the one. But what do you mean while it lasted?

By while it lasted I mean until I deleted it off my phone - just making space for more stuff. Poor choice of words. Sorry.
    03-28-09 12:16 PM
    I am running .113 now. What do i need to do to get this hybrid installed? Also, i noticed that there is no way to edit text entries in the browser with the new copy/paste on .113. Does that issue exist in this hybrid? Thanks.
    03-28-09 03:28 PM
    i just started a thread with how unhapy i am with .113 and how i am thinking of going back to .109 or up to .114. This .109 w/ cut and paste seems like it might be what i am looking for. Is it as easy as doing the other os upgrades?
    03-28-09 03:47 PM
    OK - so I just installed this version of .109 in conjunction with crackmem and right now I have a problem. When I press the BB button to get to the full menu, the "background" on my full menu is actually my "desktop" photo (it has never been like that - it was always just black). And when I go to the full menu and scroll down, the boxes get all caught up on each other (that really is the only way I can explain it - almost kind of like how on original nintendo, when your game wasnt working right and the screen would kind of layer on top of itself over and over again). Any ideas????
    03-28-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD