Can't seem to find any made by the usual suspects was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    arman_asmary likes this.
    12-02-10 01:03 AM
    Doesn't seem to be much interest in basing hybrids off 1015, probably because it isn't a good base.

That said, if you hold tight I'm sure something will pop up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lssanjose likes this.
    12-02-10 01:30 AM
    BB Tweaks

i just got done adding all of the latest leak files to our hybrid. the latest posted version on our site has a couple of problems that are being worked out, but it still runs very well. i would go grab it to hold yourself over until the newer version gets packaged together. should be just a few days.
    12-02-10 08:12 AM
    Nik, is that Open GL bug inherent in the base OS? No real way around it, eh?
    12-02-10 10:27 AM
    Nik, is that Open GL bug inherent in the base OS? No real way around it, eh?
    i believe it is - it was broken in the leaked version. however, i dont really play games on my phone, so i dont know. (i think james said it was still broken)
    12-02-10 10:45 AM
    I have been using the latest 1015 based 9550 hybrid from bbtweaks 2.1. The only bug I seem to have is the mediaplayer black bar bug. Everything else seems to run really well. I dont play games but I just checked that the default games that comes with the os work fine on my phone. Figured I would pass that along to you njaremka.
    12-03-10 02:51 PM
    I have been using the latest 1015 based 9550 hybrid from bbtweaks 2.1. The only bug I seem to have is the mediaplayer black bar bug. Everything else seems to run really well. I dont play games but I just checked that the default games that comes with the os work fine on my phone. Figured I would pass that along to you njaremka.
    thanks for the feedback. i have a couple other bugs that i am trying to weed out, too.

i have a question for you: what is this "media player bug"? mine seems to work just fine? granted, i dont use it all the time - i have an ipod for my music library, and i use either slacker or pandora for streaming music.
    12-03-10 02:56 PM
    I tried a build from BBTweaks and I signed up just to say this:

"Nice build unless you wanna use data. Its just plain horrible for data. I installed this on Wednesday just before I left work. I couldnt wait to get back this morning just do get my data back!

if it matters 1015 base. 1022 w/6.0"

You would load a browser and just wait and wait for something to load up. I hope for their sake that it was a BIS issue, although I didnt hear of one at the time and wasnt improved over Wifi. This was over Thanksgiving.

Yeah, that was the first and last time I'll try that. If I had a second S2, Id mess with my own like I did when I was using my S1 and had 2. One to use and the second for hybirds. Running stock with the net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine.cod to fix the media player and net_rim_bb_clock_lib.cod for bedside. Thats all I need and my my bb browser doesnt time out or say could not connect to server.
    12-06-10 12:45 PM
    I tried a build from BBTweaks and I signed up just to say this:

"Nice build unless you wanna use data. Its just plain horrible for data. I installed this on Wednesday just before I left work. I couldnt wait to get back this morning just do get my data back!

if it matters 1015 base. 1022 w/6.0"

You would load a browser and just wait and wait for something to load up. I hope for their sake that it was a BIS issue, although I didnt hear of one at the time and wasnt improved over Wifi. This was over Thanksgiving.

Yeah, that was the first and last time I'll try that. If I had a second S2, Id mess with my own like I did when I was using my S1 and had 2. One to use and the second for hybirds. Running stock with the net_rim_plazmic_mediaengine.cod to fix the media player and net_rim_bb_clock_lib.cod for bedside. Thats all I need and my my bb browser doesnt time out or say could not connect to server.
    thats great
    12-06-10 12:55 PM
    thanks for the feedback. i have a couple other bugs that i am trying to weed out, too.

i have a question for you: what is this "media player bug"? mine seems to work just fine? granted, i dont use it all the time - i have an ipod for my music library, and i use either slacker or pandora for streaming music.
    media player bug is where you get a black bar in the botton instead of the media player controls. Also sometimes the camera doesnt work right when trying to take a picture. I have also noticed a problem with data as described below. Once in a while I have gotten random reboots and uncught exceptinon when trying to make a phone call.
    12-12-10 11:24 PM
    check out driphter.com. There is a few hybrids for the 95xx available. I just put one out earlier today. After 24 hrs my memory on meterberry went from -.6 to +.1.
    12-13-10 01:21 AM
    media player bug is where you get a black bar in the botton instead of the media player controls. Also sometimes the camera doesnt work right when trying to take a picture. I have also noticed a problem with data as described below. Once in a while I have gotten random reboots and uncught exceptinon when trying to make a phone call.
    gotcha. i have only noticed the mediaplayer "bug"/"glitch" a few times. if you tap the screen while the media player is playing, it will hide or show the progress bar. the flashing black bar is only there when the progress bar is hidden.

with my latest hybrid, i have no camera issues. (i use my camera almost every day)

i have never had a random reboot, even when i was on the stock 1015. now, with the hybrid loaded, the only reboots i get are when i initiate them.

also, the only issue i have had with data are when i go through a dead zone with no coverage. with all the hybrid building i've done, and all the os loading i've done, i have NEVER seen an os give a problem with data. its usually related to service coverage. there can be some relation to the radio file, but i've never seen one radio file have that much worse coverage over another one. usually, its one or two dB in reception, which is very minimal and would never be noticed. if someone is having issues with data, its more likely than not related to carrier coverage services.
    12-13-10 08:21 AM
    I have been running TeoStar Hybridv2 for sometime now and I think its great. Good battery life, memory, and fast browser.
    01-11-11 01:42 PM
    Tried BBTweaks v.3 and v.4 on my Telus 9550 with .1015 base. Phone and browser speed is quick.. But I can't select Chinese input from the menu, the option is not showing up even though I selected to load Chinese input methods in the Loader. Tried with base .1015 AllLang also, with and w/o OS6 files.

Have to go back to AllLang .607 with Mark's v2.3 hybrid .
    01-12-11 10:08 AM
    If anyone interested... I was looking around and found nothing new. It seems Virusman89 has some new Hybrids... but
    wasn't able to locate any uptodate one.

So I'll drive on with this -> BlackBerry OS Downloads (95x0 .1074)

Lyricidal always was my favorite. Pity he dropped out of the Storm-development.
    10-07-13 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD