I just got an e-mail that Zumobi is now available for Blackberry. I was SO excited as I enjoyed Zumobi for WM and couldn't wait for it to be released for BB. I went through the whole reg process and when I went to download I got a message that my device, a Curve 8320, is not supported! The information on the website states that the Curve 83XX series IS supported along with the Pearl and the 88XX series I believe, and that OS 4.2 is the minimum OS requirement, so what gives? I left a message on their support forum and hope to hear back soon, but obviously this release is not ready to go. I hate when 3rd party developers state they are ready to go and then are not; this happened with vlingo too. Sigh... I'll just have to wait a bit longer.
    07-17-08 07:05 AM
    just get where.

WHERE� &raquo: loading...

it's better with gps, but you can bypass it by putting your zip in the settings.
    07-17-08 08:08 AM
    Installed Zumobi saw it took up tooooooo much memory.
    Before install I had 19.7 I deleted Zumobi - did a battery pull -cleared
    log and cache and everything else I could think of did another battery pull and now I still only have 16.1.

Anyone have a clue where the rest of my free space went???
    07-17-08 01:09 PM
    Same thing happened to me! I installed zumobi to my curve and realized that my phone went from nearly 22MB to 19MB. After I deleted and did a battery pull I now have 18MB of free space. I tried deleting the browser cache, and i cleared the event log but still no luck with getting that memory back. Any ideas?!?
    07-31-08 09:06 AM
    Go here

Zumobi for BlackBerry Officially Released | CrackBerry.com

I hope link works it is from the original article and in the comments area
    there are a lot of suggestions for clearing this up.
    07-31-08 11:14 AM
    It puts some ad file in your pictures folder. Try deleting that and see if it helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 11:20 AM
    Hey thanks Jeanetteh1960, I followed that link and discovered that the content store is where all that memory went. I had nearly 5 MB in content store! Appreciate the help!
    07-31-08 12:55 PM
    Yikes, that's scary.

Dm
    07-31-08 01:48 PM
    Hey thanks Jeanetteh1960, I followed that link and discovered that the content store is where all that memory went. I had nearly 5 MB in content store! Appreciate the help!

You are very Welcome. Glad it all worked out
    07-31-08 02:42 PM
    Really sucks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-08 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD