I accessed Zoompass (for prepaid credit card to be used from your BB) from BlackBerry App World.

Because I'm not interested, I have attempted to delete it from my Tour but haven't been able.

Does anyone know how I can remove it from my Tour?? Yours help will greatly be appreciated.

Merci d'avance

Pierre
    02-27-10 04:40 PM
    How did you try to delete it? Do you have bbsak? open in bbsak- read system and delete the cod..
    02-27-10 05:45 PM
    I accessed Zoompass (for prepaid credit card to be used from your BB) from BlackBerry App World.

Because I'm not interested, I have attempted to delete it from my Tour but haven't been able.

Does anyone know how I can remove it from my Tour?? Yours help will greatly be appreciated.

Merci d'avance

Pierre
    Salut Pierre,
    J'ai un Tour avec Telus et je me suis retrouv�, moi aussi, avec Zoompass. Il n'y a rien � faire pour enlever le raccourcis en permanence. M�me si tu l'enl�ve avec bbsak, Telus va la push� encore et encore, un peu comme avec Telus TV, Telus Navigator etc.

Ce que je fais pour ma part je cache ces raccourcis dans un fichier que je cache lui aussi.
    Bonne chance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 09:22 PM
    Merci pour ton avis.

Tu as raison, moi aussi j'ai Telus TV, Telus Navigator etc. installer sur mon Tour m�me si je les veu pas.

Si je suis pas capable de les effacer je vais les cach�.
    02-28-10 07:18 AM
    hm....not sure what zoompass is...but if u downloaded it from appworld..and u tried deleting it...does it say that it is archived??
    02-28-10 07:24 AM
    hm....not sure what zoompass is...but if u downloaded it from appworld..and u tried deleting it...does it say that it is archived??
    Nothing to do with appworld.
    Its Telus that pushes those shortcuts on our devices. If you click on the link you'll be directed to the site where you can download and install it. Adding to Zoompass, Telus pushes : Telus Mobile TV, Telus Portal by Pocket express, Telus Mobile Radio, Telus International roaming guide, Telus web and Telus navigator.
    Like I said, these are only shortcuts. They appear nowhere. Even if operate a COD read with BBSAK, you wont find it.
    We can only hide those useless shortcuts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 08:20 AM
    As fogscreen noted, Telus has this nasty habit of pushing their applications onto unsuspecting clients.

If you click the shortcut and click the "I agree" button at the bottom of the page, you're on the hook to pay for using the application.

What I have done is call Telus support line and ask what are the costs involved if I agree to use the application. If you don't want the application and cannot delete the shortcut like forgscreen noted, simply hid the icon.
    02-28-10 09:53 PM
    Go to options ...then advanced options ..then service books ... then delete ...Zoompass link ..GONE!
    03-02-10 05:58 PM
    Go to options ...then advanced options ..then service books ... then delete ...Zoompass link ..GONE!
    only a temp fix though. Easier to just hide the icon
    03-03-10 05:35 AM
    I went into my options, then into advanced option, then into service book. Press the blackberry menu button, then select delete and it's gone. Also it'll give you back some app memory too. Thanks to the poster that posted this prior to me, just wanted to let people know that it worked and is easy to do.

Cheers
    03-05-10 10:10 PM
    re. oprichnina advise on accessing the service books to delete this app....worked for me!! Bell "pushed" this icon as well as there gps navigator to my bold 9000 and i've been looking for a way to delete them. Thanks
    03-07-10 08:55 PM
    I deleted it in service books and it disappeared...but then it keeps on coming back. Is there a way to PERMANENTLY delete this crap?
    Thanks
    03-29-10 08:23 AM
    Its just a link to download it. Hide it and be done with it. Delete the service book will only work until your books get pushed again.
    03-29-10 08:25 AM
    ok... so no way to even get rid of this irritating link?
    03-29-10 08:35 AM
    Nope. Just hide it. Out of site, out of mind lol
    03-29-10 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD