has anyone else tried this out yet? i've downloaded it, but i'm still having the same issues with opening zip files. i can't find any real support material on this software. any help would be appreciated. thanks
    02-18-08 11:07 PM
    Wanted to bring this thread back up as I was thinking about downloading it but since there is no trial, I was wondering how others have faired with it. The only thing I would use it for is to unzip files to my BB, I wouldn't be sending anything out, etc.
    04-25-08 08:14 AM
    I bought this crap! Its really not worth it! You can unzip themes to your BB, but you can't install them from that point. I'm still trying to understand what the benefits are to make this file worth any amount of money. I definitely would not recommend this application!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 09:32 PM
    Lol, come on.
    If you knew how Zip files worked in the first place, why would you think that that software would be useful on your blackberry?

I mean, at the most, you would only have 8gb worth of space to work with and you can't run executables from the blackberry explorer.

The only way that I see this being even REMOTELY useful is if you were packaging songs or movies or something that runs natively on the blackberry.

Dm
    09-04-08 09:50 PM
    Well I'm brand new with BB, & I bought it thinking I could use some of the cool themes I see in zip packages, but you can't extract them to the right place.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD