I recently downloaded Youversion from the Blackberry app store. The software version is listed as 3.9.2 and I am running it on a Blackberry Bold 9930 through nTelos and the phone uses a BES through work. The problem I am having relates to entering notes for a specific verse. First, when I go to save a note the radio "save" button doesn't do anything. Second, if I back out of the note entering screen there are no saved notes (as you would expect based on the first comment/issue). Also, when I view everyone's notes in reference to a specific verse, say John 3:16, I see all 1-million plus notes rather than those indexed to John 3:16. Is this a known issue with Youversion and the 9930? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
    10-01-12 02:15 PM
    In case others are have a similar issue, I emailed with the Youversion support group and they mentioned that the issue with recording notes is know and should be fixed in the next software update.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-01-12 06:45 PM
    Yes, it is a known issue. Thanks for following up.
    10-01-12 07:55 PM
    Just an FYI for those interested, a new issue of YouVersion is available in the app store. I far as I can tell this version resolves the issues with notes in the last release.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    10-08-12 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD