QL is the Deal of the Day in the App Store section of the CB Superstore. No more excuses: it's just $2.49!!!

If there's only one app you ever purchase, it should be this one. Seriously, buy a drip coffee instead of your extra-foam, non-fat caramel macchiato, and use the extra moolah to buy this! You'll never regret it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 01:48 AM
    **** of a deal. I would jump on it if I didn't already have it..

05-18-10 02:14 AM
    Thanks for the heads up. I didn't even know this.
    05-18-10 03:11 AM
    Thanks for the heads up. I didn't even know this.
    Really? Well, you should definitely take that up with the developer!

05-18-10 03:44 AM
    Thanks for the heads up elite1.
    05-18-10 06:01 AM
    For whoever doesn't have this already - get it! You won't be disappointed.
    05-18-10 06:11 AM
    Probably my most used app! Good find!

QuickLaunch is a must have application for every BlackBerry owner. With an interface that is seamlessly integrated with the look of the BlackBerry OS, QuickLaunch will create shortcuts to most any application on your device with ease and style. In addition the added functions included with QuickLaunch will enable you to delete several other apps on your device saving memory making QuickLaunch the 'Swiss Army Knife' of your Blackberry

05-18-10 06:19 AM
    Thanks! for the Heads up . Just bought it! :-)
    05-18-10 07:48 AM
    Quite possibly the best app for my Storm2! Bought at full price and this doesn't even sadden me.
    05-18-10 07:50 AM
    Will I be able to use it when I upgrade devices (8330m to 9650), or is it a one-device purchase?
    05-18-10 10:58 AM
    No you can switch, as you can with virtually all paid apps.

From your PC, go to the CB Software site and change your device. It should take care of the rest.

Switching from 9630 to 9700 6 months ago, I actually had trouble with QL's activation code not updating for me for some reason. I emailed the developer (CheetahAce on here) and he helped me quickly and effectively.

However, I had purchased QL through App World. I believe that was the problem. I'd bet I wouldn't have had an issue if I purchased through CB/Mobihand�

05-18-10 11:13 AM
    The site still shows the price at $4.99. There is room for a "Enter Gift Certificate or Promotion Code." Where do I get this from?
    05-18-10 11:35 AM
    Look for the Deal of the Day section of the App Store.

Or access through the CB Superstore app.

05-18-10 11:37 AM
    I feel dumb (more so than usual..LOL) as I don't see "deal of the day" at the Blackberry App World on my BB.
    05-18-10 11:52 AM
    Please disregard my last note. I found it :-)

Thanks again for your help!
    05-18-10 11:59 AM
    But what about Superlaunch????? lol, jk..... QL is the app to get people if you don't already have it, Get It!
    05-18-10 12:01 PM
    Look for the Deal of the Day section of the App Store.
    Or access through the CB Superstore app.
    I feel dumb (more so than usual..LOL) as I don't see "deal of the day" at the Blackberry App World on my BB.
    Yes, this is NOT via BB App World. This is from the App Store section of the CrackBerry Superstore (or Mobihand).

(I know you already figured this out pwfb; this is just for anyone else that gets confused/lost.)

This is the Deal of the Day link. Works from my device browser, and I assume PC too:
    Superstore

And here are a couple links to download the Superstore app onto your device. Not sure if both are right, but at least one is�
    Superstore

http://www.mobireach.com/upload/684/...pStore~150.jad
    Lots of different free & paid apps than App World, plus the minimum price is 99� vs $2.99 on App World.
    And 4 Deals of the Day revealed each night at Midnight central time, 1 in each category: Apps, Games, Themes, Accessories.

05-18-10 01:00 PM
    Ok, I bought it. How long does it usualy take to get the email/download link?

05-18-10 03:06 PM
    Should have been instant. You can log-in to your mobi-hand account and get everything you need.

05-18-10 03:49 PM
    No when you haven't made many purchases yet there is sometimes a delay. I'm assuming it's when you haven't made many purchases yet� I used to get that and now I don't.

It should have instructions in the 1st email you received: if you don't get the next email within the next _________, contact us.
    After that timeframe, contact them!

And you might as well try logging in to your account as dirtybird suggested. Maybe it's just there waiting for you!

05-18-10 03:57 PM
    Great App, great price!
    05-18-10 04:22 PM
    just go it a couple days before, just waiting for berryweather to go on sale!
    05-18-10 04:34 PM
    thanks for letting us know! just bought it!
    05-18-10 05:30 PM
    awesome app at twice the price!

Just bought it for the wife.

Thanks for the heads up!

PM
    05-18-10 08:28 PM
    Highly recommended app!

05-18-10 09:08 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD