Can anyone tell me if u can watch youtube videos on opera mini 5 thankz. For all the CEO's of crackberry if u can't help me I can do without any smart remarkz....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 03:46 PM
    I have Opera 5 installed and you cannot stream youtube feed through Opera.
    09-18-09 04:09 PM
    you spelled "remarks" and "thanks" wrong. and no operamini release has ever allowed video streaming.
    09-18-09 09:48 PM
    So when did this 5 come out? All I can find is 4.0

09-18-09 09:57 PM
    couple days ago. its on the operamini site.

m.opera.com/next
    09-18-09 10:05 PM
    So when did this 5 come out? All I can find is 4.0
    It's not on the official download page. It's still in beta, so there's a separate link for it.

09-19-09 10:25 AM
    you spelled "remarks" and "thanks" wrong. and no operamini release has ever allowed video streaming.
    Sometimez we use a z on the end of wordz instead of "s" I know how to spell anyway when I had opera mini 4.2 I watched youtube videos. I can watch on my bb browser just wanted to know why they didn't play on opera mini 5. Thankz anyway.

09-19-09 03:55 PM
    While in beta opera video streaming is not enabled it will be in the next beta version. this is explained on the opera beta q and a's.

09-19-09 08:43 PM
    Would it have been too much for this guy to pm this info if he felt the need to be an editor? This is irritating when you are trying to read an informative post and some JACK has to fill up the thread with "smart remarks"
    09-19-09 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD