What are you guys using? I'd like to discuss pros and cons to help me decide. I like free of course, but am not opposed to throwing down a few bones if there is a signifigant uptick in user experience. So let's have it berry fiends.
    02-16-10 08:19 AM
    I made a launcher using the Launchpad app so i have the ability to view vids in HQ. Last time I checked, the pushed YouTube app doesn't have that availability. But you don't need Launchpad for that, you can just go to edlindustries.com or handbo.com, both sites have created youtube launchers, along with others.
    02-16-10 09:11 AM
    I made a launcher using the Launchpad app so i have the ability to view vids in HQ. Last time I checked, the pushed YouTube app doesn't have that availability. But you don't need Launchpad for that, you can just go to edlindustries.com or handbo.com, both sites have created youtube launchers, along with others.
    Sounds cool, I'll check it out.

Who else?
    02-16-10 12:16 PM
    For youtube at the moment, I have just been using m.youtube.com, but if there is something that makes the quality better over 3G that would be awesome.
    02-16-10 12:56 PM
    Can you please provide more details as to how your able to view HQ youtube vids??
    02-16-10 03:58 PM
    Beneath the video there are two links. HQ and normal. Select HQ and the quality goes up a bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD